2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-19 19:16:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Jaguars should get left tackle Luke Joeckel (ankle), defensive end Andre Branch (knee), safety Johnathan Cyprien (calf) and cornerback Dwayne Gratz (ankle) back against Indy. But they also could be without receiver Marqise Lee (hamstring), safety Sergio Brown (lower leg) and cornerback Davon House (calf).
The Jaguars are coming off an embarrassing, 51-17 loss at New England in which the Patriots scored on their first nine possessions.
They get a chance to back it up Sunday at the Colts (1-2), who have won five straight in the series and 14 in a row against AFC South opponents.
Jacksonville lost the last five games 27-10,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, 30-10, 37-3, 23-3 and 44-17, failing to score a first-half touchdown in any of them. In fact, the games have been so lopsided that Colts backup quarterback Matt Hasselbeck has replaced Luck in the fourth quarter in three of the last four.
The Jaguars won the first meeting in 2012, Luck's rookie season, but haven't even been close since.
So it was no surprise that Jacksonville opened as an 8-point underdog against an Indy team that struggled to score points in the first two games of the season and then gave up 33 at Tennessee last week.
"It really doesn't mean anything to this year," Colts quarterback Andrew Luck said. "You can't look back and compare year to year so we know it's a new year. We were fortunate to get a win this past weekend. We know it's going to be a tough Jaguars team coming into our house and we will have to take care of business."
"That's super impressive,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles said. "Any time you're able to win 14 games in a row within a division in the NFL that's unbelievable. I think they've done a good job being consistent. I think we match up well. I think it's a good opportunity, and I know our guys are excited for this week."
Injuries, though, haven't been a major factor in Jacksonville's last four losses against the Colts.
But Bradley and the Jaguars (1-2) haven't backed down from the sentiment.

It seemed like an odd statement considering Bradley's team had lost all four games — by a combined score of 134-33 — against two-time defending division champion Indianapolis,China NBA Jerseys.
Indy has downright dominated the series of late, regardless of who's been on the field.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley raised eyebrows at a kickoff luncheon a month ago by saying he has a team capable of "owning the AFC South."
Nonetheless, Indy found a way to extend its AFC South streak to 14. If the Colts beat Jacksonville on Sunday, they will tie Miami's NFL record for most consecutive wins against division foes — and maybe make Bradley's preseason comments seem silly.
"I feel like we have an opportunity to do some really good things if we focus in on what's important,Cheap NFL Jerseys," tight end Marcedes Lewis said. "At the end of the day,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, if you're not going out there and doing your job, it's not going to happen. That's just how it works. ... We don't have any room for error. I've seen it too many times: you focus on the outside stuff and the stuff you can't control and then you can't even take care of your business in here.
"Absolutely we've got a team that's capable of owning the AFC South," veteran defensive end Chris Clemons said Wednesday. "We have a lot of guys coming back. We've been dealing with a lot of injuries. That's not an excuse for the 1-2 start,Cheap Jerseys From China, but at the end of the day, it plays a big part in what you can do."
But Jacksonville believes things will be different this season.
"We have to correct that stuff we put out there last Sunday and move forward, period."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 01:33 , Processed in 0.050914 second(s), 28 queries .