2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-19 21:06:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"He knew what he was doing. He didn't blink," Marshall said. "I guess the moment wasn't too big for him. I'm happy for Corey. He did well. He'd been working his tail off. He's going to be a good asset for us."
"It's kind of like just getting practice or repetition as a youngster. You've got to get the game-time experience," said Nelson,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018, a seventh-round pick from Oklahoma. "And I felt like as the game went on, I was able to settle my feet and get more comfortable to be able to do what I had to do for the defense."
However,Authentic NHL Jerseys, the timeline for his return might be similar.
"Our defense, we never flinch," Marshall said. "So I just came in and I'm like, 'Let's go, man.' We live for this.' And that's what I was telling the guys,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic, and we got it done."
The Denver Broncos' top tackler from last season reinjured his left leg Sunday in his second game back from a broken bone under his kneecap. He learned Monday he'll miss several more weeks with another crack on the top and side of the same kneecap.
Marshall finished with six tackles, same as strongside linebacker Von Miller. Marshall said he leaned on the experience he gained from filling in for Trevathan the last time.
Backup Brandon Marshall switched helmets with Trevathan so he could make the defensive calls, and rookie Corey Nelson slid into Marshall's role on sub packages and led the Broncos with seven tackles.
It slowed down quickly for Nelson, too.

It was a small blemish in a breakout performance for Nelson, who didn't even think he'd get drafted after tearing his left pectoral midway through his senior season with the Sooners.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Danny Trevathan is grappling with a setback in his comeback.
NOTES: Coach John Fox disputed several of the Broncos' 11 flags from Sunday. "We turned in a lot of them" to the league office, he said. "I can't really talk about the specifics. But that's not absolving any blame for us, either."
The Broncos' weakside linebacker was hurt when he was run over by two New York Jets on a screen pass to Eric Decker on the second play from scrimmage in Denver's 31-17 win at the Meadowlands.
"We're going to need him to improve because it's only going to get tougher. We're going to face better offenses than that."
Nelson said he went over to talk with special teams coordinator Jeff Rodgers "and I just lost track of what personnel was out there. That's on me. I take responsibility for that."
Nelson, who played just two snaps on defense before Sunday, finished with 36 snaps from scrimmage and 26 on special teams.
"Man, Corey was huge this game,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. "He stepped up and played a great game. Nobody knew we were going to have to use him this much this year or in that game. But he's going to have to learn fast with Danny being out six weeks. We're going to need Corey to step up.
Coach John Fox said this latest injury is "nothing even remotely the same as his last injury."
"I guess he thought it was a different package,Cheap Jerseys," Marshall said. "So, I had to call a timeout, because it was an empty set. They were going to pass the ball, and if he wasn't in there, it might have been a touchdown."
Although Fox declined to say how long he expected Trevathan to be out, his teammates mentioned six weeks when talking about the linebacker's latest injury. Trevathan returned in the sixth week after his first knee injury,Wholesale Jerseys, which occurred on Aug. 12.
Trevathan was able to put weight on his left leg Monday. He walked haltingly through the locker room while holding — but not using — the same crutches he thought he'd ditched for good last month.
"It was an easier transition this time," Marshall said. "The Colts game, the first time, I was a little nervous; I'm not going to lie. But when I went back in this game, I think it was a little slower. The game wasn't fast. It slowed down for me, so that was good."
Nelson did make one big blunder. He was late getting onto the field after a punt in the second half and the Broncos had to use a timeout.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 12:14 , Processed in 0.076691 second(s), 28 queries .