主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-1-20 07:27:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
DEJA VU: Dareus experienced a familiar sense of dread in watching the Chiefs rally to victory during their second consecutive visit to Orchard Park. Last year,Wholesale China Jerseys, Kansas City scored two second-half defensive touchdowns to overcome a 10-3 deficit in a 23-13 win.
PICK ON PARKER: Parker didn't mind being targeted by the Bills. The fourth-year defensive back was in on eight tackles, forced Brown's fumble and then knocked down three passes in stopping the Bills on downs at Kansas City's 15. That included knocking down Orton's fourth-down pass to rookie Sammy Watkins at the 1.
"This is my job. I take this ... to heart," McKelvin said. "(Stuff) happens,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, in the game but you've still got to overcome it."

"Nobody hung their head. Nobody was pointing fingers. They were all positive,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Reid said of his team's demeanor heading into the fourth quarter down 13-3. "You just had this feeling like good things were going to happen."
The Bills ended a two-game win streak, fell to 2-4 against AFC opponents and squandered whatever feel-good momentum they had coming out of their bye week.
UNHAPPY RETURNS: McKelvin showed his frustrations by issuing numerous profanity-laced answers when pressed about his fumble.
Kansas City's defense sealed the win by forcing the Bills to turn the ball over on downs at the Chiefs 15 after Kyle Orton threw four consecutive incompletions.
DEAD ZONE: The Bills' offense stalled after Orton capped the opening possession with a 25-yard touchdown pass to Chris Hogan.
BY THE SACKFUL: Marcell Dareus had three of Buffalo's six sacks to up the Bills' total to 34.
Things don't get any easier for the Bills. They face a short week in preparing to play at division rival Miami (5-4) on Thursday.
"I ain't going to lose no sleep, man," he said. "I'm just going to take (myself) home, put myself to sleep and get ready to play the Dolphins and beat (them), point blank,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, period."
This isn't the first time McKelvin has had a costly turnover. In Buffalo's 2009 season-opener, his fumble on a kickoff return contributed to the Patriots overcoming 11-point deficit in final 2:06 for 25-24 win.
Buffalo finished settling for two field goals, Bryce Brown losing a fumble, and turning the ball over on downs on four drives inside the Chiefs 20. Brown was three steps from the goal line when Kansas City defensive back Ron Parker punched the ball loose. The ball bounced into the end zone,NFL Jerseys Supply, where Chandler had it go off his fingers and out for a touchback.
"It's disappointing, frustrating, all those words," tight end Scott Chandler said. "I don't know what to say about it. We've got to be better."
McKelvin is already looking ahead to Miami.
"That was going through my head," Dareus said. "At the same time, it's a tough loss and we just have to overcome it."
Here are a number of things that stood out Sunday:
They did, gift-wrapped courtesy of the Bills.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Andy Reid and the Kansas City Chiefs showed the Buffalo Bills which team just might be better prepared to make a second-half playoff push.
The Bills entered the game ranked second in the NFL with 28 sacks, and extended their streak to 22 games, seven short of matching the franchise record set from 1996-98. Mario Williams had a sack in his sixth straight game to match a career best set in 2007 when he was with Houston.
Late in the third quarter, the Bills went ahead 13-3 by settling for Dan Carpenters's 21-yard field goal after Orton threw two incompletions from the Chiefs 3.
"I didn't really feel picked on," Parker said. "If they want to make a play, then they will go to their go-to guy (Watkins). I was prepared and ready for anything."
While the Chiefs improved to 6-3, the Bills dropped to 5-4 in an outing that began separating the contenders from pretenders in a jumbled AFC playoff picture featuring 11 teams with winning records after Sunday.
The Chiefs, who entered the game tied for third in the NFL with 27 sacks,Cheap Jeseys NFL, were limited to one by tackle Dontari Poe.
After a slow, sloppy start, the Chiefs persevered in overcoming a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit, while the Bills bumbled through a late-game meltdown in a 17-13 loss on Sunday.
First, Jamaal Charles scored on a 39-yard run on fourth-and-1 to cut the Bills' lead to 13-10. Less than 5 minutes later, quarterback Alex Smith scored on an 8-yard run, two plays after Buffalo's Leodis McKelvin fumbled a punt at his own 26.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 12:36 , Processed in 0.066964 second(s), 25 queries .