2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-20 16:09:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Veterans Eric Weems, Josh Morgan, Armanti Edwards and Michael Spurlock, and first-year players Chris Williams,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Josh Bellamy and Dale Moss are the other wide receivers on the Bears' roster.
"Me being a receiver, I saw the ball and in my mind I said, 'Go get it,' " he said. "It was just second nature.
"I look back at it and I probably shouldn't have done it. But it just happened,Jerseys Authentic Stitched."
Trestman said coaches normally do not encourage players to dive for passes during practice due to the injury risk.
"So those are going to be some hard shoes for us to fill because he's been doing a great job."
"That's probably the hardest part about coaching," Trestman said. "You hear us say it all the time: 'Stay off the ground,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, stay off the ground.' And diving for balls is probably one of the most difficult things not to do when you're a competitive player."
"I'm extremely disappointed," Trestman said. "He was continuing to ascend. That's football, unfortunately. We will pray for his recovery as soon as we can get things done that need to get done."
Wilson was in a battle for the No. 3 wide receiver position behind starters Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery, and last week coach Marc Trestman said he was "in the lead right now into winning it."
BOURBONNAIS, Ill. (AP) — Chicago Bears second-year wide receiver Marquess Wilson is out indefinitely after breaking his collarbone in practice on Monday.
Wilson sprawled out for a deep pass in scrimmage, had trouble getting up and was taken from the field in a cart. Trestman said it's too soon to speculate on how long Wilson might be sidelined.
"He's been showing it consistently,Cheap NFL Jerseys, making plays," tight end Martellus Bennett said of his teammate. "Back in the day he was a flash player, but he's been working so hard and he's been stepping up.
Wilson,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, with his arm in a sling at lunch after Monday's practice, called it a reaction as much as an attempt to make a risky catch.
NOTES: Bennett took offense to being knocked down near the goal line in a limited-contact scrimmage by cornerback Kyle Fuller, then grabbed Fuller and threw him to the ground with a body slam. Following the skirmish,wholesale jerseys, Trestman stopped the scrimmage and had players go immediately to the walk-through portion of practice. ... Defensive end Jared Allen had a second consecutive day off for personal reasons. ... Cornerback Tim Jennings (quad) missed practice, while right guard Kyle Long is practicing now after missing more than a week of camp due to a viral infection.
The 6-foot-3, 194-pound player in his second year from Washington State made just two catches last year, but stood a solid chance of winning the third receiver spot that became open when the Bears opted not to bring back free agent Earl Bennett. Wilson worked out in the offseason with Jeffery and Marshall extensively and had credited that for improvement over his rookie year.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 17:52 , Processed in 0.071946 second(s), 26 queries .