2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-20 17:58:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
To that end, Vick and offensive coordinator Todd Haley have been cramming to put together a game plan that allows Brown and Bell to do what they do without asking Vick to do something he can't.
"If I see something,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, have to talk to Antonio Brown, Le'Veon Bell, or whoever it may be, I want to be there,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic," Roethlisberger said. "If I can help Mike in any way, I would like to do that."
"I feel like I have a chance to go out and play freely and enjoy the game, enjoy this moment and be out there with my teammates," Vick said. "God has put this in front of me and it's up to me to handle it like a professional."
"All that was on my mind was how I can get better and what I could have done better," Vick said. "That's just how hard I am on myself."
And that includes letting the big arm and the impossibly fast legs that turned Vick into a video game legend in his prime a decade ago do their thing. Haley kept Vick under wraps when Vick replaced Roethlisberger late in the third quarter against the Rams.
Meaning Vick will have time to figure things out. Once the initial adrenaline rush wears off against the Ravens, it will be back to football. He's not the breathtaking force of nature he once was. That hardly means he can't be effective.
And certainly not when he saw Ben Roethlisberger grabbing his left knee in St. Louis last Sunday, the franchise quarterback's medial collateral ligament sprained and his immediate future very much in doubt.
Trying to protect a six-point lead,Discount NFL Jerseys, Vick did little more than turn and give the ball to Bell or fire complete a series of short passes that were mostly extended handoffs. He wasn't exactly perfect, fumbling once (recovered by Bell) and having his lone incompletion nearly turn into an interception. Maybe that's why he kind of shrugged his shoulders when the clock hit zero even as head coach Mike Tomlin raced over to congratulate him.
If Pittsburgh wants to keep pace in the AFC North while Roethlisberger's knee heals, Vick doesn't really have a choice. For perhaps the first time in his football life, however, Vick will work within an offense in which he is not the most gifted player.
Especially if Roethlisberger is going to have to get used to the view. Roethlisberger declined to put a timetable on his return and admitted he initially thought he broke his leg. When an MRI revealed only a sprain and a bone bruise, he was relieved his season wasn't over.
"As long as I can put that helmet and shoulder pads on and have knowledge of what we are doing," Vick said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, "confidence will never be an issue."
Sure, this isn't the way Vick wanted to get back on the field. Yet the four-time Pro Bowler isn't about to apologize for the opportunity in front of him, the one he was convinced would come.
"I want to get back as soon as I can, but we also have to be smart and not get too crazy," Roethlisberger said.

Not when months went by and the phone didn't ring. Not when his arrival in Pittsburgh at the end of training camp sparked small protests outside the Steelers' facility and a few raised eyebrows within it.
"He is not just stepping in and doing what Ben did, so to speak," Haley said. "He is going to be doing what gives Mike Vick the best chance to help us succeed."
"I kept the faith and kept believing," Vick said Tuesday. "This is what I love to do, so I continue to work hard at it. I just have to keep fighting every day."
Given four days to prepare for a struggling Baltimore defense, Vick should have more of the playbook at his disposal. He could also have Roethlisberger next to him on the sideline if Roethlisberger can ditch the crutches he's been on since Sunday.
Vick will run out of the tunnel at Heinz Field on Thursday night as the starter when the Steelers (2-1) host Baltimore (0-3). What better showcase to go out and prove that at 35 and in the twilight of an enigmatic career that he remains one of the most unique talents to ever line up under center,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018?
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Michael Vick's faith never wavered,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
The presence of All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown and All-Pro running back Le'Veon Bell means Vick won't be required to save the day as much as not ruin it.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 15:19 , Processed in 0.072641 second(s), 28 queries .