10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-26 04:28:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
QUEENSRŸCHE lead singer Geoff Tate took part in a short acoustic performance and question-and-answer session on Wednesday, May 30 at the Cricket Muve Music Lounge at the studios of KZEP-FM, San Antonio, Texas's classic rock radio station. You can now watch video footage of his appearance in two parts below.During the question-and-answer portion of the event, Tate was asked about the future of QUEENSRŸCHE in light of the recent rumors that he assaulted guitarist Michael Wilton and pulled a knife on drummer Scott Rockenfield at an April 14 gig in Brazil. Tate also addressed the announcement earlier in the week that four members of QUEENSRŸCHE — Michael Wilton, Eddie Jackson, Scott Rockenfield and Parker Lundgren — have joined forces with Todd La Torre of CRIMSON GLORY to form a new project called RISING WEST,NFL Jerseys China, which will make its live debut on Friday, June 8 and Saturday,Cheap NBA Jerseys, June 9 at the Hard Rock Café in Seattle,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Washington.  "Well, they made me give up my knife when I came in here today," Tate joked. "Mandatory metal detector…" He then added on a more serious note, "Nah, rumors are rumors. We're planning on getting together next year to perhaps record, definitely tour. We just all decided this year that we're gonna take the year to do side projects,Jerseys From China, so that's what we're doing." He continued, "I'm thinking, I'm not gonna really dispel too many of the rumors because it's hardly ever that QUEENSRYCHE gets any publicity, so this is great. All 43 people on the Internet are talking about it."Tate talking about the future of QUEENSRŸCHE (audio):   QUEENSRŸCHE's web site lists the band's next scheduled performance for June 11 in Valley City, Utah. RISING WEST will perform rare and classic hits from the first five QUEENSRŸCHE albums — from the 1983 EP through 1990's "Empire" — and plans on hitting the studio sometime early summer to begin recording its first release.Geoff entered the studio on February 29 to begin recording his second solo album. Tate released his first solo CD in 2002 on Sanctuary Records. Self-titled, the LP was a huge departure from the work he had previously done with QUEENSRŸCHE.When asked about the sound of his new solo album, Tate told AnthologySD.com, "Well, it's very different from my last one,Cheap NHL Jerseys, for sure. It's a new bunch of people I've been working with to write and record it, so that changes things. When you're working with different people,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, it really changes the record. This one is really hard rock. The last one was really all over the place with different styles of music and everything, but this one really keeps with the hard rock style. It does it in kind of a different way — more of my way or what I would envision. I guess it's experimental in some ways, while in others it's very traditional. What I tried to do was take traditional rock instrumentation and apply it in kind of a different song structure. That's what I would best describe it as. [laughs]" In a recent interview with the San Antonio Express-News, Tate stated about QUEENSRŸCHE's longevity, "I suppose I can attribute it to just never quitting, never giving up. “We like what we do and we're fortunate to have an audience that's strategically located around the world. People see a different show every year and we get to keep making new music every year."He added,Wholesale Jerseys, “To stay around for 30 years you have to be dedicated to being an artist. You have to please yourself first. We ask ourselves,Cheap MLB Jerseys, 'Do we like it?' If the answer is 'yes,' we do it. If other people like it, it's gravy."Regarding his current solo tour,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Tate told the Lincoln Journal Star, "QUEENSRŸCHE is not doing much together this year. I wanted to keep touring and I wanted to move in a different direction. It's kind of a singer's dream, really. You're not competing with the other instruments, especially the drum kit. The whole idea was hatched after a dinner party at my house one night."Part 1:  Part 2:
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:03 , Processed in 0.079771 second(s), 28 queries .