2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-21 08:50:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills really don't like the New England Patriots. And they're not afraid to say it.
The Bills are further emboldened by the hiring of brash-talking coach, Rex Ryan, who was never afraid of taking a jab at the Patriots during his previous six-year tenure with the New York Jets.
"I respect them probably as much as any team in the league, but I don't fear them, I can tell you that much," Ryan said, referring to New England on Wednesday. "We don't fear anybody. In fact we're looking forward to it."
"Don't nobody like the Patriots," Dareus said. "Let's just be honest about it now. Put it out there."
"The game's at our place on Sunday,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, let's see what happens,Cheap Jerseys From China," Ryan said. "If they beat us they beat us, but we don't concede anything. We're not beat just because they get off the bus, like some teams."
Now,Cheap Jerseys From China, Williams said, it's time for the Bills to start backing up their emotions on Sunday, when the Super Bowl champions travel to Orchard Park for an early-season AFC East showdown between two 1-0 teams.
Safety Aaron Williams referred to his dislike as being personal.
The crowd might be even louder at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday, though Belichick isn't overly concerned.
Buffalo opened with a 27-14 win over Indianapolis last weekend. And the team is coming off an offseason in which it restocked its roster with high-priced talent on offense, and returned one of the league's top defense's.
Ryan didn't come close to repeating what he said during his first season as Jets coach in 2009, when suggesting he had no intention of kissing Patriots coach Bill Belichick's Super Bowl rings.
And yet, Ryan made it clear that beating Belichick would be more meaningful than most any other regular-season win.
Noting that the Patriots can take the crowd out of the game by getting off to a fast start, Belichick said: "They will be as loud as we allow them to be."
"It doesn't matter to me," star quarterback Tom Brady said. "The games are won by what you do over the course of the week and how you go about your preparation,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, so that you can be prepared for the game on Sunday. He's a great coach. He's obviously got them confident. They're ready to go — sounds like they're already ready to go."
"It is a personal challenge because you want to go against the very best,NFL Jerseys China," said Ryan, whose Jets went 4-9 against the Patriots, including a playoff victory in 2010. "I'd much rather have a win and compete against a first-ballot Hall of Fame coach in Belichick than a slappy coach."
All the talk from Buffalo hardly resonated in New England.
"I just don't like New England," Williams said, fully appreciating his comments will likely wind up being bulletin-board material.
"I definitely think this is the most talented team I've been on," seventh-year center Eric Wood said. "So with that, I would assume it would make it our best team we've brought against them."
"They're a great football team,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, don't get that twisted at all," he said, before adding: "It's just the way they carry themselves."
The Bills have good reason to carry ill will toward New England after serving as the Patriots' personal patsies for much of the past 15 seasons. It's a span in which Buffalo has gone 3-26. That includes a mean-nothing 17-9 win in last year's season finale, when playoff-bound New England rested most of its starters after the first half.
NOTES: CB Corey Graham practiced on a limited basis while still being monitored for a concussion. His playing status is uncertain. ... The Bills will honor former GM Bill Polian, who will receive his Hall of Fame ring on Sunday.

This year, the Bills vow, will be different in their latest bid to end what now stands as a 15-season playoff drought — the NFL's longest active streak. To do so, they know they need to unseat the Patriots, who have claimed the division 11 times since 2002.
Belichick and Brady are aware that Ryan's arrival has generated a big buzz among Bills fans, who roared through much of the opener against Indianapolis.
A New England-based reporter posted Belichick's comment on his Twitter account. The Bills retweeted the comment on their team's account with the note: "That's cute."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 21:11 , Processed in 0.069784 second(s), 26 queries .