4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-22 03:52:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
After reportedly spending more than six days at two different police stations, which he described as callous treatment,Wholesale Jerseys, a groundsman is now accusing the police of abusing him,Wholesale Jerseys From China, after he was accused of having stolen over 100 eating utensils.The man, 32 year-old Trevor Bailey,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, told this publication that two Saturday’s ago, while on duty at the Everest Cricket Ground, two women approached him and requested his time to help them decorate the hall for a wedding.Bailey said that after he assisted with the decorations, he was further asked to work as a bar man at the wedding later in the afternoon.After the wedding concluded around 03:00 hrs the next day (Sunday),Cheap Jerseys Supply, Bailey said that he immediately began cleaning the hall and compound, and this lasted until sunrise.“I go and sleep after I finish cleaning the ground and when I go upstairs and I see the supervisor and they tell me that the man (bridegroom) upstairs so I walk up stairs and see he and he wife so I ask he whappen to de ting (money) and he told me that he gon give me it later,” Bailey said.The man told Kaieteur News that later in the afternoon, a representative from the party service who came to uplift chairs, tables and some dinnerware notified him that some of the articles were missing.“He come and tell me ‘why y’all does get bad name fuh people thing dem’ and he show me out of 240 plates they only get back 237 and the out of the 240 glasses they only get 125 back,” Bailey said.Bailey recounted that on Monday night,Jerseys Cheap NFL, while performing his duties, a car pulled up outside the cricket ground with about four men in the vehicle, one of whom was armed with a firearm.“The man come out with gun and tell me and de boys dem that they want me at Alberttown Police Station, so I go in the car with dem and we go to the station,” Bailey explained.While at the Alberttown Police Station,Cheap Jerseys Store, Bailey claimed that when he walked through the door, the man who had taken him there pointed him out to one of the officers saying, “Look the man that thief up the plate and glasses dem”.Bailey further asserted that the police then handcuffed him to a bench inside of the police station. This he explained is where he spent two days without food or water.The man further alleged that after he was released from his shackles, he was then taken upstairs to one of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) officers in the presence of the man who made the allegation.“After he done see me he chuck me and chase me down the steps. So I tell he I gon go to the media and tell dem what y’all do me and he turn and tell me ‘I know yuh face and whatever you get after today yuh gon look for it,cheap nfl jerseys,’” Bailey said.Bailey said in his “unclean” attire, he and another prisoner were then handcuffed together and placed in a vehicle, and taken to the East La Penitence police outpost.After spending more than 32 hours in a cell, Bailey said that when he complimented one of the female officers another male colleague became annoyed and an argument ensued.“She turn and tell me she don’t deh wid jail man so I told her why she don’t carry she so and so! And the other man get vex and tell me he gon add more charges to what I got already,” Bailey said.The man further claimed that another female officer stepped in during the commotion and commanded the officer to open the cell as she sprayed him with a noxious substance.“Soon as I get up she tek de Boss, spray it in me face, and lock back the cell”.Bailey explained that he was later released on $10,000 station bail.Contact to both the police stations was futile as it was related that the Commanders in charge at both stations were not in office for a comment.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 17:05 , Processed in 0.069540 second(s), 26 queries .