2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-22 07:07:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Before Mariota reported to Tennessee as the No. 2 pick overall from Oregon, the Heisman Trophy winner had the grind of preparing for the NFL draft.
Still, the rookie is ready for a break.
Mariota wraps up his first NFL offseason Thursday with the final day of the Titans' three-day minicamp and six weeks of work learning a new offense and new teammates. Crammed in that time was a trip to Los Angeles for a NFL Players Association rookie event in late May.
Rookie wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham has suggested Mariota could bring all the receivers to Hawaii to throw with before training camp, and the quarterback said with a laugh he's not opposed to that.
"Getting my head in the playbook, going over film over the past month or so of what we've been able to do and just kind of relaxing," Mariota said Wednesday.
That's the kind of production the Titans hope he brings to their offense after going 2-14 last season.
So wherever Mariota goes,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, coach Ken Whisenhunt is confident the rookie still will be studying regularly and will be ready for training camp. The coach said Mariota has a good balance between family and work so that the break will not be an issue.
Mariota started work May 11 in Tennessee, and Whisenhunt said they've worked Mariota as much as possible under the offseason rules. Mariota also will have his iPad filled with video of all his work this offseason to review as well.
"He's driven to be good from what I've seen," Whisenhunt said. "He works really hard at the game whether it's technique things,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, whether it's studying. A lot of times with guys at that position that are really good I don't care what you say to them, they're always going to work on it, and that's what you see in Marcus."
Mariota's last big break from football came last summer before his final year at Oregon where he racked up awards and victories. He threw for 4,454 yards and 42 touchdowns in 2014 while running for 770 yards and scoring 15 more TDs.
He now faces six weeks before the Titans report July 30 for training camp, and Mariota said Wednesday he plans to find a balance between studying and resting.
"It's been a long six,Cheap Atlanta Braves Hoodies, seven months for me since I ended my college season and even leading up to that. So just relaxing and getting ready for training camp."
How the 6-foot-4,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, 219-pound quarterback adapts from the spread offense he played in college to throwing in the NFL remains to be seen. Whisenhunt and the Titans started working some spread plays Mariota ran well at Oregon into their playbook weeks before the draft.

The Titans have made it very clear they expect the rookie to start the season Sept. 13 when they visit Tampa Bay and Jameis Winston, who was the No. 1 pick in the draft.
"He's progressed very well," Wright said. "He looks really good out there as far as throwing the ball and running the offense and taking control of the huddle. He looked like a pro. And I mean he doesn't say much,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, but he's done a really good job and he can only do better."
"He's done a nice job,Wholesale Jerseys USA," Whisenhunt said of the rookie. "You never know for sure what it's going to be like, but he's done very well. Obviously, we haven't done anything in pads or with live rush yet, but as far as handling it, calling plays in the huddling, managing all those things, he's doing a real nice job."
Wide receiver Kendall Wright said the rookie has handled everything the Titans have thrown at him.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota loves playing football and calls playing in the NFL a privilege.
Mariota will be taking part in the NFL's rookie symposium starting Sunday.
Mariota has been so busy he says he hasn't planned a vacation yet, though when home is in Hawaii a trip back to the islands is likely.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 09:36 , Processed in 0.070471 second(s), 28 queries .