9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-26 13:13:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Professionally filmed video footage of METALLICA's October 27 performance at the Voodoo Music + Arts Experience at New Orleans City Park can be seen below. The band joined the festival billing as the replacement for GREEN DAY, which canceled its Voodoo appearance two weeks ago,Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys, presumably due to frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's onstage breakdown and subsequent rehab enrollment.METALLICA's setlist was as follows:01. Hit The Lights02. Master Of Puppets03. Holier Than Thou04. Harvester Of Sorrow05. Of Wolf And Man06. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)07. All Nightmare Long08. Sad But True09. Fade To Black10. Orion11. One12. For Whom The Bell Tolls13. Blackened14. Nothing Else Matters15. Enter Sandman16. Creeping Death17. Battery18. Seek And DestroyMETALLICA guitarist Kirk Hammett spoke to Fuse about the band's addition to to the lineup for Voodoo Music + Arts Experience."We got a message about [in early October] asking us if we're able to fill in for GREEN DAY,Cheap Spain Soccer Jerseys, because Billie Joe was having some issues. We discussed it between the four of us and we all said, 'Yeah,Cheap Green Bay Packers Jerseys, it would be great thing for us to do and it would also be great to help out Billie Joe, 'cause he's a friend of ours and we love GREEN DAY. If we can help them out in any way possible, we're always happy to do it,Cheap France Soccer Jerseys, 'cause we love those guys. It's actually an honor for us that they approached us and asked if we can fill in. So we're doing it,Cheap Jerseys, and I'm really excited about it."He added,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, "New Orleans is known for its legends of voodoo and also vampires and haunted houses and haunted cemetaries and alligators. I love New Orleans. I love any city that has that sort of folklore behind it. I'm really looking forward to going there and hanging out, especially during the whole Halloween season."Asked if METALLICA had anything special in mind for the Voodoo set,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, like playing an album front to back like they did at at Orion Music + More in June,Cheap Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys, Hammett said,Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jerseys, "We haven't really discussed it yet. It's still new and a pretty early development. When I see the guys next week, I'm sure we're going to discuss our plan of attack."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 08:23 , Processed in 0.074448 second(s), 26 queries .