10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-26 13:25:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler spoke to Rolling Stone magazine about being inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and the fact that the band's lead singer, Axl Rose,Cheap Jerseys, refused to be inducted along with the rest of the classic GN'R lineup.Said Adler: "It was the greatest way to end that chapter of my life. It couldn't have gone better. It ended that chapter of my life great, and it's starting this new chapter of my life,Cheap France Soccer Jerseys, with my new band, even bigger and better. It's very exciting. It's fucking exciting. Life is exciting again." He added, I was hoping that the five of us would have been there to play and show our respect to the fans, but the three of us who really do care about what our fans think and how much they've done for us were there, and we showed our love and respect. In my thank-you speech, I ended it with the words of the late, great Freddie Mercury. 'I've taken my bows,Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys, my curtain calls,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, you've brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it, and I thank you all.' I think that says it. It couldn't have gone better. I showed my thanks and my love. Slash is really the main person from that band that is really super-duper��hey're all important, but Slash is the most important, because we grew up together, we started the whole thing together, so it was really great ending that chapter with him." When asked how if felt playing those songs with Slash and Duff McKagan again, Adler said,Cheap Spain Soccer Jerseys, "It was great, and Myles Kennedy did a fabulous job��his is the only thing I'm going to say about Axl, and this is the last thing I'm ever going to say, ever,Cheap Green Bay Packers Jerseys, you're getting it, is I feel blessed and thankful that he was a part of my life for that chapter of my life,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but that's it. That's it. I have no desire to know him or work with him or do anything with him again. Letting go of that was like a huge weight was lifted off my body. I feel fucking free. Yay!" "If [the reunion] was going to happen, that's when it was going to happen, and in Axl's letter [declining ot be inducted], he showed his true colors to the world. After that,Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jerseys, that's it. Like I said,Cheap Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys, the main person I wanted to end that chapter with, and I'm going to start a new chapter with, was Slash."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 15:07 , Processed in 0.066470 second(s), 26 queries .