主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-1-24 05:27:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The drive was kept alive by a debated third-down roughing-the-passer call against Moody and two plays later,China NFL Jerseys, Richardson caught the first TD of his career. Referee Ed Hochuli told a pool reporter after the game he believed Moody hit Wilson with the hairline of his helmet and not the facemask, thus drawing the penalty.
SEATTLE (AP) — All the San Francisco 49ers have known with Jim Harbaugh as head coach is playing deep into January with a trip to the Super Bowl at stake.
"It is tough when you're down like the way we were," San Francisco receiver Anquan Boldin said.
"This is not fun. This is my life. This is what I do. This is what I put all my work into. I don't just show up on Sundays and hope it goes well. This is my life, man," 49ers left tackle Joe Staley said. "I don't play to lose a game. I don't play to not execute. I give everything I have to this game."
Gore's backup, Carlos Hyde, was bent backward and injured his right leg late in the third quarter.
"I think it was a bad call,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," San Francisco safety Antione Bethea said. "It's so up and down with those types of calls."
Kaepernick was 11 of 19 for 141 yards, and rushed for 46 yards,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, but was constantly under pressure playing behind an offensive line missing two starters. Center Marcus Martin and right tackle Anthony Davis were both inactive with injuries. Kaepernick was sacked six times.
Three seasons, three trips to the NFC championship game.
The absence of Borland was significant. Seattle rushed for 90 yards in the third quarter alone after having just 47 in the first half. Lynch had runs of 13 and 15 yards on his touchdown drive that was capped by strolling the final yard into the end zone.
San Francisco went three-and-out on the next possession, including Hyde's injury on first down. Seattle took possession at the 49ers 44 and Wilson immediately went for 19 yards on a designed keeper.
The loss and Detroit's win eliminated San Francisco (7-7) from making the postseason. And for the second straight season, the 49ers hopes of a title ended in Seattle. Eleven months ago, San Francisco walked off disappointed after losing the NFC championship game.
The 49ers have nothing to play for the final two weeks.
Lynch finished with 91 yards rushing and a 4-yard TD run and Russell Wilson threw a 10-yard TD pass Paul Richardson as the Seahawks are back in the contention for a No. 1 seed in the NFC.
"I don't know too many people who get rid of a coach that's gone to three consecutive NFC championship games and a Super Bowl, but crazier things have happened," Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said.
NOTES: Borland and Seattle LT Russell Okung (chest) were both injured on Eric Reid's interception return on the final play of the first half. Okung suffered a chest-wall bruise and was taken to a local hospital for further examination and released. ... The 49ers had 178 total yards in the first half after having 164 for the entire game in the first meeting.
"I think that's our expectation that we're going to get to the playoffs and we're going to make a run, and to not have that opportunity this year is not something that we're used to," San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick said.
The debate whether Harbaugh remains as 49ers coach will only heighten over the final two weeks of the regular season after San Francisco was eliminated from contention following a 17-7 loss at Seattle on Sunday.
In a season filled with key injuries, the 49ers lost two more players late in the first half and another in the third quarter. Star running back Frank Gore, who scored on a 10-yard run in the second quarter, left with a concussion. Middle linebacker Chris Borland, the NFC defensive rookie of the month in November, hurt his ankle on the final play of the first half. He attempted to return, but was mostly a spectator and replaced by Nick Moody.
This time, the stakes were far less, but the sting of being eliminated by their most-heated rival remained.
The Seahawks used another stingy defensive performance to shut out the 49ers in the second half,Wholesale China Jerseys. San Francisco was limited to 67 yards in the final 30 minutes and Seattle leaned on the running of Marshawn Lynch for its fourth straight victory,Cheap Jerseys.

"The crown is the top of the helmet,Jerseys NFL Cheap, the hairline is up at the top of the forehead," he explained. "That is still a foul when you hit the quarterback with that part of your head."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 05:12 , Processed in 0.072455 second(s), 23 queries .