2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-24 20:51:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We have to clean things up because I don't think it's broken as much as we can get sharper at it," he said. "I can say that because of the first four games of where we were at with the turnover margin."
Notes: Quinn likes how rookie CB Jalen Collins, a second-round draft pick from LSU, has improved over the last couple of weeks. The team made need more out of Collins this week as starters Desmond Trufant (lower back) and Robert Alford (groin) recover from injuries that forced them to leave the Bucs game early. ... The secondary was further hampered with starting SS William Moore (groin) unable to dress. ... WR Roddy White says the team isn't making light of its 0-2 record against NFC South opponents. "We should be better than that," he said. "We can play better on the offensive side of the ball,jerseys from china, but we'll continue to get better."
"I don't think we've played our best football,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Ryan said. "I think that's in front of us. That's going to be the challenge to everybody. That's where everybody's mindset needs to be."
Quinn,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, who has the final say on personnel moves, indicated Atlanta isn't likely to be aggressively looking for a starting center before Tuesday's trade deadline.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Failing to protect the ball is starting to affect the Atlanta Falcons' confidence.
Even so, Ryan led two late winning drives against Washington and Tennessee and on Sunday helped the Falcons move 40 yards in five plays to tie the score in the closing seconds of regulation.
Quinn knows the Falcons (6-2) are fortunate to have only losses over the last four weeks. They return to practice Wednesday to prepare for this week's trip to San Francisco (2-6).

"Every play now seems like the most critical play of the game," he said Monday. "That's really what you try to avoid."
"We have a lot of confidence in Mike,NFL Jerseys China," Quinn said. "We want to make sure he keeps grinding the make our situations right."
They've allowed 12 turnovers in the last four games — a bad stretch under any circumstances — but Sunday's overtime loss to Tampa Bay was the costliest yet under first-year coach Dan Quinn,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping.
Mike Person had a fumbled snap against Tampa Bay,wholesale jerseys, is playing with a sprained ankle and is a first-time starter at a new position in his seventh NFL season.
Though the abundance of giveaways makes his team look sloppy, Quinn doesn't consider the Falcons to be undisciplined.
The Buccaneers scored 20 points off four giveaways. Atlanta's defense had no takeaways, and team further sealed its fate with 11 penalties.
"I had a sense that he played real well," Quinn said. "He had 10 different receivers who caught a ball and the accuracy that was there. Julio (Jones) had (12) catches with (13) targets. That's hard to do. I thought he had a good game."
As is often the case with a franchise quarterback, the team has essentially played to Matt Ryan's level the last four weeks. Ryan has thrown five interceptions and lost three of six fumbles since Atlanta's blowout win over Houston in Week 4.
Quinn has noticed players getting anxious after committing mistakes.
Ryan, a three-time Pro Bowl selection, has been disappointed in his many recent mistakes, but believes the problems will get fixed.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 12:11 , Processed in 0.078090 second(s), 28 queries .