2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-25 06:45:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Kaepernick took 52 sacks last season, second most in the league behind the 55 on Jacksonville's Blake Bortles, and the offense struggled with clock problems.
DETERMINED DAVIS: Vernon Davis would rather forget last season and all the frustration with his health and a lesser role.
He secured a spot on the 53-man roster with his stellar preseason and training camp.
"It's been a long offseason. Obviously we didn't finish the season last year the way we wanted to," third-year safety Eric Reid said. "We didn't make the playoffs. The bright side of it was the guys got to get away for a long time, seven months. Hopefully we're all healthy and ready to get back at it."
"I think everyone realizes the players we have lost and the players we have here are very capable of stepping in and being impact players for us," Kaepernick said.
Despite all the turnover,NFL Jerseys Wholesale From China, the 49ers are counting on the talent they still have to carry them back to respectability on the heels of an 8-8 season and the first time out of the playoffs in four years.
AUSSIE ENTHUSIASM: Jarryd Hayne has a whole country cheering him back home in Australia, and the former rugby league star has quickly earned plenty of fans in the Bay Area, too.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Jim Tomsula has been tested so many times already as a first-year NFL coach.
Here are some things to watch for with San Francisco:
He is ready to return to top form for a contract year and bring his numbers back near where he had them with 13 touchdowns in 2009 and again in '13.
BOWMAN'S COMEBACK: Bulky brace or not on his surgically repaired left knee, NaVorro Bowman has shown immediately he is back to the defensive force he was before a devastating injury during the NFC championship at Seattle in January 2014.
He made three tackles in three snaps in his return during the second preseason game,Cheap Jerseys, then sacked Peyton Manning twice in a loss to the Broncos in the third exhibition contest.
Willis,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, Davis, Borland and Justin Smith retired, while Aldon Smith was released Aug. 7 after more legal trouble. Franchise rushing leader Frank Gore and former first-round pick offensive lineman Mike Iupati each departed in free agency.
The 31-year-old Davis managed only 26 receptions for 245 yards and two TDs last year.
"The way that you prepare gives you an opportunity. The guys that we have in the locker room, I know what kind of guys we have in here," wideout Anquan Boldin said. "Those are guys that are going to bust their butt, try to do things the right way as much as possible. Nobody's perfect. We're going to try to go out and try for perfection each day."
"The odds of an American that grows up in this game playing in the National Football League ... it's astronomical," Tomsula said. "Now you're talking about a guy that was not raised in this game and he's made it. It's a tremendous achievement. I think that's why everybody's so enamored with it. That true story,cheap jerseys from china, the American way, or the Australian way."
Kaepernick and the first-team offense failed to score a touchdown on eight preseason possessions.
From surprising retirements by team stars to yet more legal run-ins for a franchise defined by them in recent years, Tomsula so far has plugged away admirably, gaining the trust and respect of his players in the process.
Whether he can win is the question everybody is eager to find out, and the 49ers will try to do so without Patrick Willis and Anthony Davis, Aldon Smith, Justin Smith and Chris Borland. And without Jim Harbaugh, who led the team to three straight NFC championship games before last season's dud.
STRONG-ARMED KAEPERNICK: Kaepernick spent a good chunk of the offseason working with Kurt Warner and other quarterback gurus in Arizona, but through the preseason hardly looked polished as he struggled to build any momentum for an offense that will be scrutinized from Day 1.

"I'm satisfied with how much work I've put in, how far I've come, how fast I'm able to recover coverage-wise,Cheap NHL Jerseys," Bowman said.
O-LINE QUESTIONS: This unit used to be a model of stability for San Francisco,NFL Jerseys 2018, and Joe Staley, Alex Boone and the others are determined to get back to that level. But the O-line is one of the biggest question marks — especially with young center Marcus Martin and two new faces on the right side in guard Jordan Devey and tackle Erik Pears.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 16:49 , Processed in 0.073244 second(s), 28 queries .