9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-25 11:00:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– to turn self in todayA Mahaica pastor yesterday denied that he ever sexually abused his 17-year-old stepdaughter, but has promised to turn himself in for questioning today.The Unity Church pastor turned up at Kaieteur News yesterday with his wife,Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Hoodies, who is also the mother of the alleged victim, to refute the allegations which were carried in this newspaper’s Friday issue.During the interview,Wholesale Jerseys, the couple alleged that the pastor was being framed by the 17-year-old,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, who was being influenced by a female relative who had encouraged the teen to make similar allegations in the past.The accused man also denied suggestions in the article that he was hiding from the police and that the police were hunting for him.The article had stated that the pastor had disappeared after his stepdaughter made the sexual accusations.“I am not running from the police. I will turn myself in today.”The pastor is being represented by attorney-at-law Raphael Trotman.Kaieteur News had reported that the stepdaughter made the allegations on Tuesday after the pastor had scolded her.She reportedly told investigators that the man had been sexually molesting her since she was eight years old.She also disclosed that the last time the sexual assault occurred was on Monday last. According to reports, the child had kept their affair a secret until the scolding on Tuesday.She has not returned home since.Giving his side of the story yesterday, the pastor and his wife described the teen as a wayward individual who had run away in the past.He said that on Tuesday,Wholesale Jerseys China, he scolded the stepdaughter after she left home early in the day and arrived home late.He alleged that after the scolding, the teen ingested an insecticide.After being scolded again, the stepdaughter packed some of her belongings and attempted to leave the home, and verbally abused her mother, who was trying to prevent her from leaving.The pastor said that he intervened and dealt his stepdaughter “a few lashes” with a cord.According to the man, he then brought one of his stepdaughter’s aunts to intervene. According to the man, it was then that the girl alleged that she wanted to leave the home because she was being molested.“She claimed that when she is sleeping I would pull off her sheet,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys,” the accused man said.  After making the allegations, the stepdaughter and the aunt then left.The pastor said that on Thursday night,Cheap NFL Jerseys, his wife informed him that the police had visited the home and wanted him to go to the Mahaica Police Station.“I said I would have gone into the station, I have nothing to hide.” However, the pastor said that his attorney advised him to go to the police today.The man and his wife also claimed that the teen had made similar allegations against the pastor about two years ago.According to him, the stepdaughter alleged that he had fondled her.But he said that the girl recanted after being questioned at the Mahaica Police Station.He said the teen then claimed that a female relative had told her to frame her stepfather.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 01:10 , Processed in 0.071820 second(s), 26 queries .