10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-27 01:30:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Lauren Wise of the Phoenix New Times recently conducted an interview with legendary guitarist Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY,Wholesale Jerseys, OZZY OSBOURNE). A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.On embarking on a solo acoustic tour in support of the paperback release of his book, "Bringing Metal To The Children":Zakk: "As much as I love doing the heavier stuff, it's great to break down any one of those songs, and then do a dark, minor version of it. I like jamming on the piano and playing the acoustic guitar. It's like with [LED] ZEPPELIN — as much as I like listening to 'Black Dog', I also like listening to 'Going to California',Cheap Jerseys, too."On the original idea for "Bringing Metal To The Children", which came years ago, when Wylde and his friends were talking about how ridiculous the music industry has become:Zakk: "We were just sitting at the bar, laughing our asses off. The book is basically 'Seinfeld' on steroids. At first,NHL Jerseys China, it was going to be an instructional thing; guitar lessons, the studios, techniques. But then I realized I had like two or three different books in one. It's instructional and a memoir. I also knew that the book needed to be set up where you can pick it up and start reading anywhere, and be laughing your ass off almost immediately."On how the music industry has changed a lot during his career, mostly due to the Internet:Zakk: "There are positives and negatives. You know, back in the day,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, if you didn't get signed by the time you were 30,Cheap NHL Jerseys, it's kinda like, 'I guess the dream is over and that's life. Whereas nowadays you and your band can keep going, and you can sell your stuff on the Internet and book tours. You can make a living doing what you love."On the rumor that he may join PANTERA in "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott's place for a reunion/tribute tour:Zakk: "That's up to Vinnie [Paul Abbott], Rex [Brown], and Phil [Anselmo]. If they ever wanted me to honor Dimebag, of course I would do it. It's not replacing anybody — you're talking about Dime. It's like Randy Rhoads. You're celebrating his greatness and honoring all things PANTERA.""[Dimebag and I have] always just played what we love, and honoring the guys we got it from. Van Halen, Randy Rhoads, Jimmy Page, Tony Iommi . . . Dime was a big Ace Frehley guy. It's the whole trickle-down effect. If anyone is inspired by Dime, then they are inspired by all those guys I just mentioned. That's the beautiful thing about music, you know what I mean? It's all kept alive that way."Read the entire interview from Phoenix New Times.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 16:45 , Processed in 0.067792 second(s), 26 queries .