2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-26 06:29:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Baltimore's previous four losses featured second-half collapses. This time, it all but began from the opening kickoff.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — All afternoon,NFL Jerseys Authentic, the problems came in pairs for the Baltimore Ravens. Two interceptions by Joe Flacco,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, two dropped balls in the end zone by Steve Smith before he caught a touchdown pass, two more drops on would-be interceptions.
The rematch of the Super Bowl three seasons ago featured a pair of last-place teams trying to turn around their seasons, and it showed in some sloppy play.
"There's no excuse," Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith said. "We're in every single game, so that means we have the opportunity to win. When you mess up, one play is more magnified when you're losing a lot of games. It's tough. I know everybody is sitting with probably the worst feelings in their stomachs. But we have to come through. It's unacceptable."
Torrey Smith caught a 76-yard touchdown pass and fellow former Baltimore wideout Anquan Boldin made five receptions for 102 yards, leading the San Francisco 49ers to a 25-20 win Sunday that snapped their four-game losing streak.
Colin Kaepernick went 16 of 27 for 340 yards as the 49ers won for the first time since Sept. 14 against Minnesota.
"I don't have the frustration gauge out. I don't get frustrated. I don't get down, just disappointed," Harbaugh said. "I get determined is what I get. We have a bunch of guys that feel the same way. We have to get it done,NFL Jerseys Cheap, and it starts with me."
Now San Francisco must prepare in a hurry for a short week with rival Seattle coming to town Thursday night. The Seahawks have won five of the last six meetings, including the playoffs.
Wright yielded a 26-yard gain to Boldin on another drive that ended with a field goal by Dawson, and then fell down on Patton's TD catch.
Then there was Justin Tucker's slip on the turf as he shanked a 45-yard field goal off the right upright in the fourth quarter,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, and the team's failure to pounce on a fumbled punt return by Jarryd Hayne. Shareece Wright's forgettable season debut against his former team.
"It was a quick week, but I've got to be ready," Wright said.
The Ravens appeared a step behind all day.
Flacco's desperation pass to the end zone on the final play went incomplete to Steve Smith, and the quarterback wound up 33 of 53 for 343 yards. Smith caught a 34-yard TD pass from Flacco in the third and finished with seven catches for 137 yards after sitting out last week with a back injury. But the Ravens (1-5) are reeling through the worst start in franchise history.
Baltimore, making its second Bay Area trip in less than a month after a loss at Oakland on Sept. 20, had won four straight against San Francisco, including that 34-31 Super Bowl victory at the Superdome.
NOTES: Ravens S Kendrick Lewis left with 9:41 remaining in the third because of a knee injury. ... After two straight 100-yard games, Baltimore's Justin Forsett ran for 62 yards on 17 carries.
"When the game is on the line, we are not making the plays on both sides of the ball," offensive lineman Marshal Yanda said.
"When you have a guy on your team for that long and get to see him every day in practice, you understand his weaknesses, as well as his strengths," Boldin said. "That was one of the things that we wanted to attack."
Yeah, the 49ers planned to pick on him.
Tough weekend for the Harbaugh brothers after Baltimore coach John Harbaugh's little brother Jim's Michigan team lost Saturday to Michigan State on a botched punt.
Phil Dawson kicked four field goals, including a 53-yarder, in the first win since Week 1 for San Francisco (2-4). Boldin — a Super Bowl star for the Ravens against San Francisco following the 2012 season — had a late 51-yard catch that set up Quinton Patton's 21-yard reception for the first touchdown of his career.
Early in the third with no intended receiver in sight, Flacco threw right to 49ers cornerback Kenneth Acker, who returned the interception 45 yards.

Kamar Aiken added a 2-yard touchdown catch for the Ravens, who had won six in a row against NFC teams and dropped to 19-10 vs. the NFC under Harbaugh.
Wright,Jerseys NFL Cheap, released by the 49ers on Oct. 10 without playing a game,Jerseys NBA Cheap China, then signed by the Ravens last week, was flagged for holding Boldin in the first quarter to set up Dawson's second field goal. Torrey Smith burned the cornerback on his career-long TD, capping a 49-second, two-play drive that made it 13-3.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 11:14 , Processed in 0.072585 second(s), 26 queries .