2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-27 16:31:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Sterling has done a good job, but there is a body of work that Orlando Scandrick has with our team that we feel really good about," Garrett said. "You can't have enough corners on your team. We've found that out before."
"Coach (Jason) Garrett was very upset with me, but he handled me like a family member,Wholesale Jerseys," Scandrick said. "He was disappointed in me but he guided me through the process. He supported me through the process. The same with my teammates."
If he was upset a few months ago, Garrett sounded like he was over it when he got to welcome Scandrick back.
"If I would have had my way, I wouldn't have missed any games and this would have gotten handled in August," Scandrick said, referring to ongoing discussions over changes to the drug policy. "I'm just thankful. Those were things that were out of my hands, and I'm excited to come back."
NOTES: QB Tony Romo and WR Dez Bryant missed practice but were expected to return Thursday. Romo had stiffness in his surgically repaired back but said it was a routine day off. Bryant injured his right shoulder against Tennessee but stayed in the game. ... LB Rolando McClain (groin) missed practice and wasn't expected back Thursday. LB Justin Durant is missing at least two games with a similar injury. ... Rookie DT Davon Coleman injured a knee lifting weights Monday and was still on crutches two days later. ... RB Joseph Randle was held out of practice because of a concussion. ... DE Anthony Spencer (knee) practiced for the first time since microfracture surgery last October. He hasn't played since Week 2 last year. ... To make room for Scandrick on the roster, T Darrion Weems (shoulder) was placed on season-ending injured reserve.
Just not as much as he originally thought.
The 27-year-old Scandrick went through training camp knowing he would probably miss the first part of the season. His appeal was turned down while the team was still in California, so the Cowboys adjusted by giving him extra playing time in preseason games.
Scandrick just smiled when asked if he would be ready to face the Rams.
Claiborne is a former top 10 pick who missed six games last year and is trying to re-establish himself as a starter, while Moore was solid filling in for Scandrick the first two weeks.
"My stat line says zero,Nike Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, zero,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, zero, zero and zero," Scandrick said. "At the end of the season,Cheap Jerseys, nobody is going to go back and say,Cheap Jerseys From China, 'He missed two games. That's why he didn't make that many plays.' So I've got some work to do, some catching up."
"He was very forthcoming with me in our conversations, taking full responsibility for the situation and also just came to work," Garrett said. "I thought the challenge for somebody like that in this kind of a situation is what they do every day in practice in training camp and throughout the preseason, understanding they aren't going to be part of the first part of the season. But he came to work. He got better as a player."
Scandrick has always played with a something-to-prove edge as a fifth-round pick out of Boise State in 2008. Now there's a new element to his game — making up for lost time.
Scandrick started a career-high 15 games last year and is likely to resume that role alongside Brandon Carr. The question is what will happen with Morris Claiborne and Sterling Moore.
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Orlando Scandrick had to watch the Cowboys on pay-per-view from California in their second game without him, hoping a revised drug policy would cut his four-game suspension in half.
"Yeah, without a question,Wholesale Jerseys," the seventh-year player said. "Without a doubt."
The long-awaited word finally came Wednesday morning, and the Dallas cornerback was back on the practice field with every intention of playing Sunday in St. Louis.

Scandrick didn't leave his home in the Los Angeles area over the weekend because he figured the players and the league still had some details to work out on a revised policy for performance-enhancing drugs. He was back in the Dallas area this week, waiting a couple of days longer than he thought.
Scandrick acknowledged testing positive for a banned stimulant after a vacation in Mexico during the offseason, although he said he didn't know he was taking a drug that included anything on the league's list of performance enhancers.
Either way, a Dallas defense that has exceeded expectations the first two games will have more depth at cornerback, and earlier than anticipated, compared to last year's unit that gave up the third-most yards in league history.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 17:00 , Processed in 0.068159 second(s), 26 queries .