2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-27 18:29:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I mean, you try to prepare for the worst and assume you still have to work and prove yourself,China Jerseys Authentic," Sorensen said. "That was kind of my mindset. I was never thinking that I had made it until someone makes that decision for you."
In the case of Sorensen, Pro Bowl safety Eric Berry missed a good chunk of training camp with a troublesome heel. Sorensen wound up playing with the first-team defense due to a perilous lack of depth, and he showed enough promise that Reid had little choice but to keep him around.
Chase Daniel has hung around for six years in the NFL as a backup quarterback after going undrafted out of Missouri. Three of the eight linebackers on the Chiefs roster — Josh Mauga, Josh Martin and Frank Zombo — took a similar path, as did four of the 10 defensive backs that they'll carry into their season opener on Sunday against Tennessee.
Both of them have made the most of circumstances.
There are 16 of them on the Kansas City Chiefs this season, and what they all have in common in this: They starred in college, went through the entire draft without anybody willing to take a shot on them, and then managed to scratch and claw their way into the NFL anyway.
Wilson knew there would be an extra spot at wide receiver with Dwayne Bowe suspended for the season opener,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. Whether he sticks around after Week 1 remains to be seen.
"You've got a variety of positions there,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "I guess the common denominator is execution of what they were asked to do. It didn't matter the position."
"Albert's done a great job. For an undrafted rookie receiver to come in and not just mentally grasp it — we move him around and he really physically is gifted, and he's made a lot of plays," Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said. "He's certainly shown some things on the practice field."
They're what have allowed Chiefs defensive tackle Mike DeVito, undrafted out of Maine, to stick in the NFL for the past eight seasons. For starting safety Husain Abdullah, undrafted out of Washington State, to hang around for six. And for a guy like Santos, who grew up playing soccer in Brazil, to get a shot at kicking in the NFL.
They're undrafted free agents. The unwanted who managed to become indispensable.
That's not including veteran long-snapper Thomas Gafford or kicker Cairo Santos, who beat out incumbent Ryan Succop for the job during a tense competition throughout training camp. Santos is one of three undrafted free agents who made the Chiefs just this season, giving the franchise 12 consecutive years with at least one. Only the Colts have a longer run at 16 seasons.
The life of an undrafted free agent is often a tenuous one, though. They tend to be the guys who are clutching their roster spot by a finger, their general manager and coach always looking for a better option. One missed tackle, one blown assignment and their career could be over.
"There was never a moment I felt, 'OK,NFL Jerseys From China, I have to win this job,'" he said. "Until that phone call Saturday, I didn't really think it was really my job. I'm just really honored and blessed to get this opportunity and to keep working to win some games."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — They play quarterback and wide receiver, tight end and offensive line. They can be found on the both sides of the ball, first on the depth chart and last.
Notes: WR A.J. Jenkins (concussion) was cleared to return to practice Wednesday. ,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping... Backup C Eric Kush (shoulder) was the only player who did not take part in the workout.
Mauga is among four undrafted players who will start against the Titans, and Ron Parker could easily be added to the list if the Chiefs start off with an extra defensive back on the field.
"At one point in time,NFL Jerseys Outlet, everybody was making plays and everybody was having a good camp," said Wilson, who helped his cause by returning punts and kicks. "It just goes back to when everybody is being as good as they are the little details are what keep me on track."
Safety Daniel Sorensen and wide receiver Albert Wilson are the other newcomers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:47 , Processed in 0.072566 second(s), 28 queries .