2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-28 06:23:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: RB Eddie Lacy (hip) was a limited participant for a second straight day. Lacy said he got hurt after planting off his left leg. Asked if he was optimistic about Sunday, Lacy said "it depends on how the rest of the week goes." ... CB Davon House missed a second straight practice with a right shoulder injury.
"It's dumb to talk about me. We're 10-3," Hawk said Thursday. "I was asked ... to just address it, but I didn't want to make anything about me. I shouldn't be a story line."
Barrington played 18 snaps in the Chicago game. Against Atlanta, Barrington was in on 44 plays. He has started the last two games in place of Hawk.
Hawk said he isn't hurt, and that he felt like he could do the same things he did a couple years ago. He has not changed his approach in how he prepares.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — A.J. Hawk doesn't want the attention.

In the Falcons game, the Packers adjusted after Julio Jones had a 79-yard reception on the first play of the second half. That forced Green Bay into playing more double coverage, which changed the game plan, according to Capers.
Capers said Hawk can still play in schemes with five defensive backs in a pinch. He also likes Matthews' versatility in the middle.
Toss aside for a moment the second half of the 43-37 victory Monday over Atlanta, which was a clunker defensively. The players say that's not going to diminish the confidence built up in the last month.
The thing is, Hawk has been around for nine years. He has been a mainstay of the Packers' defense and a respected member of the locker room. It is noticeable when a player who has been on the field so often gets just eight snaps in Green Bay's 43-37 win last over Atlanta.
"When you get up 31-7, it becomes almost a two-minute drill with four downs and you're not going to be playing a lot of your base defense, so that skews things," Capers said.  "The run game wasn't an issue Monday night. You take away those two quarterback scrambles, they averaged 3.1 yards per rush, which we'll take any time."
"That's kind of been what I've done my whole life is keep going, keep your head down, keep working, and you don't need to sit there and whine about it,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, talk about it," Hawk said.
The defense took on a different look when Clay Matthews, normally an outside linebacker,Cheap Jerseys China, played inside more against the Chicago Bears on Nov. 9,Wholesale Jerseys From China, mainly when Green Bay was using four linebackers and five defensive backs. Still, in that game Hawk played all 70 defensive snaps.
For the most part, Hawk plays in the 3-4 base defense. Patiently answering questions at his locker, the stand-up Hawk talked team first.
Coach Mike McCarthy has said Hawk's lack of snaps isn't entirely out of the norm. The Packers this year have espoused a "more personnel, less scheme" approach on defense that gets more players involved.
"I mean I've had less reps than I had earlier in the year,Cheap Jerseys, but it's definitely nothing I haven't gone through since I've been here," Hawk said. "I've kind of gone through the game being in and out, in and out, different packages since I got here nine years ago."
Sam Barrington,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens, who is neighbors with Hawk in the locker room, has also seen his playing time increase inside. He has shown bursts of speed in stopping the run, leveling tailbacks with violent hits.
"I guess we just understand that it's part of the game. I'm just trying to continue to do my best job to help this team out, and it's evident he's doing the same thing," Barrington said.
Capers said things could still change, depending on what the Packers see with opposing offenses.
"I think A.J.'s fine now. I think he's better right now with the fact that he hasn't played 70 plays the last couple weeks," Capers said. "I think that will bode well for us moving forward."
The Green Bay Packers veteran linebacker has shied away from it when he has been playing well. He certainly doesn't think his decline in playing time should become a focus, either.
There is always concern about overplaying guys,Nike Air Max 95 Sale, defensive coordinator Dom Capers said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 16:03 , Processed in 0.062248 second(s), 28 queries .