2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-28 13:08:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
BROWNS BACKS: Cleveland running backs Isaiah Crowell and Duke Johnson combined for 115 yards after getting only 42 in the Week 1 loss to the Jets,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018. Crowell picked up 25 yards on the Browns' last scoring drive before Manziel connected with Benjamin for the game-clinching score.
Some things to know from the Browns' win:
Manziel threw a 60-yard touchdown pass to Travis Benjamin on his first attempt and a 50-yarder,jerseys from china, showing some of that old Johnny Football magic, to the wide receiver on his last with 2:52 left Sunday, leading the Browns to a 28-14 win over the Tennessee Titans. Benjamin also returned a punt 78 yards for a TD, helping the Browns build a 21-0 lead.
BENJAMIN'S BREAKOUT: Benjamin finished with 269 all-purpose yards and became the first Cleveland player with two receiving TDs and a punt return for a score in the same game. Not bad for a player who entered training camp with no guarantee of making the roster and who has overcome a serious knee injury.
CLEVELAND (AP) — There was no gloating, no gestures,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, nothing to draw extra attention. After getting his first career win as an NFL starter, Johnny Manziel put on his gray tailored suit and popped in the headphones that maybe help block out some of the constant noise around him.
Maybe more than anything, his failures have humbled Manziel, who was quick to point out that his big day was just that — a big day.
On his way home Sunday, as the sun plunged into the horizon on Lake Erie, Manziel stopped and signed a few autographs for fans who cheered him even inside the tunnels of FirstEngery Stadium.
"I've come a long way from that point on Jan. 17," Manziel said, referring to the time before he checked into a facility in Pennsylvania specializing in drug and alcohol addiction. "To be sitting here today and just have an ultimate turnaround from what it was in the first two starts I had last year, personally it feels awesome."
Benjamin has four TDs in two games — all over 50 yards. His 154 return yards were just 25 shy of his team record set in 2013,NFL Jerseys China Cheap.

MIXED MARIOTA: No, his second game was nothing close to his first, when Mariota threw four TD passes at Tampa Bay and posted a perfect passer's rating. Mariota threw two touchdown passes in the second half, but he held onto the ball too long and was sacked seven times by a Cleveland defense determined not to let him beat them.
Like the quarterback the Browns hope he can be.
Mariota played most of the second half on a sprained ankle, which limited Tennessee's game plan.
Manziel remains a work in progress, but he's already given the Browns more in two weeks than all of 2014.
"It's one game," he said. "There's no reason to get too high about it or too low."
TITANS INJURIES: Already missing three starters with injuries, the Titans played three quarters without guard Chance Warmack, who left the stadium on crutches and in a brace with a sprained right medial collateral ligament.
Manziel made his case on the field.
Following a forgettable rookie season, 70-day stay in a treatment center and questions about whether he could play in the NFL, Manziel came through with a performance that will only intensify the debate over whether the Browns (1-1) should keep him in the starting lineup.
PRESSURE POINTS: Cleveland's depth on its defensive front helped the Browns keep pressure on Mariota, who was under duress on virtually every throw. Armonty Bryant had 2 1/2 sacks as the Browns racked up their most in a game since Nov. 18, 2012.
Like a pro.
Manziel only started against fellow Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota because 36-year-old Josh McCown hasn't been cleared to return from a concussion sustained on the opening drive of the season opener. It's not known when McCown will be back, so coach Mike Pettine doesn't have to decide yet who will start next week against Oakland.
"I'm going to do whatever I'm told to do and whatever I'm asked to do," said Manziel,wholesale jerseys, who finished 8 of 15 for 172 yards and fumbled twice. "Obviously, I want to be out there playing,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018, but if that's not the case I'll take it in stride and prepare like I'd be the guy."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:23 , Processed in 0.055285 second(s), 26 queries .