2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-28 18:57:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Washington entered Day 2 of the draft also holding the 69th overall pick,Cheap NBA Store, which came in the third round, but traded that to the Seattle Seahawks in exchange for four choices — one each in the third (95th overall), fourth (112th),Jerseys NFL Cheap, fifth (167th) and sixth (181st) rounds.
Smith said the NFL scouting combine was a good chance to show that he is speedier than some in the league might have thought he was, based purely on his play in college.
"Alfred's still the running back here ... (and) will be getting the bulk of the carries," Gruden said.
Gruden said the addition of Jones won't affect the status of Alfred Morris, who ran for at least 1,000 yards each of the past three seasons.
"We'd love to get more picks in this draft. We have our seven originals right now," McCloughan said. "I'd love to get 10-plus out of this thing."
"He's a little bit different than what we've had around here. He's a downhill, smashmouth-type runner. A physical kid," Gruden said. "We're just going to try to add tough, physical players. That's the whole motto here. ... The tougher the better."
Well, he did just that, all in one fell swoop.
Smith is listed at 6-foot-5 and 271 pounds, although he said he recently tipped the scales at 265, because of those pre-draft jitters.
He became a full-time starter in college as a sophomore in 2012, totaling 16 sacks and forcing seven turnovers in his career.
"This process may cause you to be a little nervous and stress yourself out. You may not eat," Smith said on a conference call with reporters Friday night. "But now that it's over, I'm not going to pig out. I'm just going to start to eat."
Before the draft, new Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan — who used to work for John Schneider in Seattle's front office — spoke about wanting to acquire extra choices.

After drafting Iowa offensive lineman Brandon Scherff fifth overall Thursday, the Redskins added Smith at No. 38,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, giving them a potential pass-rushing replacement for 2009 first-round pick Brian Orakpo, who left as a free agent this offseason.
"We see there's a lot of merit in the later rounds," Gruden said. "The depth of this draft, we feel like, is pretty good."
With the 95th pick, the Redskins took Florida running back Matt Jones, a 6-foot-2, 231-pound junior. He injured his left knee in 2013 and played in only five games, but led the Gators in rushing last season.
"He's lined up all over the defensive front. He's been a nose guard. ... He's stood up. He can drop in coverage,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens Trainers," Redskins coach Jay Gruden said about Smith. "Very long arms,Cheap China Jerseys, explosive player and there's a lot of spots that he can play."
Smith, the team's second-round pick,Wholesale Jerseys, said he might need to slim down a little after playing as a lineman at Mississippi State. The Redskins want to use him as an outside linebacker in their base 3-4 defense, opposite Ryan Kerrigan.
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Washington Redskins second-round draft pick Preston Smith dropped some weight recently — and it had nothing to do with a possible change from defensive end at Mississippi State to outside linebacker in the NFL.
"A lot of people didn't believe I could move the way I move, at my size, from the film," Smith said. "They felt like I was slower."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 11:51 , Processed in 0.066793 second(s), 26 queries .