2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-28 23:03:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
In terms of setup,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Missouri Western offers the advantages of dorm space for the 90-man roster the Chiefs take to training camp. If it were moved permanently to Kansas City, the team would need to rent out apartments or hotel rooms for the extra players.
The team would also need to consider its practice fields, which already get torn up by the midway point of the season. Three additional weeks of practice would only make matters worse.
Notes: Chiefs S Eric Berry (heel tendinitis), DT Mike DeVito (broken hand), DE Mike Catapano (illness) and LB Josh Mauga (groin strain) missed practice Thursday. ... Reid expects his starters to play the first half Sunday in Carolina. He has not decided on the second-half rotation.
But asked whether Reid would push for a return next season, the old coach punted.
"I know a lot of teams have made that decision to take training camp back to their permanent facilities. It's not something that we've discussed at this point," Hunt said. "I imagine that if we did make the decision to move, we'd look at all of our options."
That's why Reid also favored going away when he was the coach in Philadelphia.
"Listen, I don't do the business part of it," Reid said. "And I understand how that works. But we enjoy it here,NFL Jerseys Cheap, we do, and from a player-coach standpoint, we enjoy it."
"The football side is the most important," Hunt said. "Does the football staff, the coaching staff, feel like they are able to have an effective camp? Be able to get done what they want to get done here? There are a lot of things that go into that, a lot of small details. Andy is, I think, well known for his attention to small detail and the university does a nice job with those small details. So I think there are a lot of positives in terms of staying here."
This was the final year of a five-year contract to take training camp roughly an hour's drive north of Arrowhead Stadium. Previously,NFL Jerseys China, the Chiefs held training camp in Wisconsin,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and the trend in the NFL has been to move camp to the team facility on a permanent basis.
"When we were in River Falls,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, we had a lot of fans make the trip, but I don't think we ever had 6,200 fans out on a given day, 100 percent of who were Chiefs fans there cheering the guys on," Hunt said. "That's all a very big positive."
Now, the question become whether the Chiefs will ever return to St. Joseph.
"The university here has been phenomenal. They take care of us like no other, and the fans have been awesome," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "Every day we come out, they load it up here and that gives you a little energy, especially going through the dog days of training camp."
More than anything else, though, Reid believes that going away helps to forge a team. Players spend more time together. They bond. They are able to share moments and experiences that might not happen if they scattered to their own homes after practices.

Sure,Jerseys From China, thousands made the long trek to Wisconsin when camp was held in River Falls, but the close proximity of St. Joseph to Kansas City makes things more accessible. And if it were to be moved to the team's training facility, there would not be nearly enough space to invite the public to regular practices — the team would need to have special workouts in Arrowhead Stadium.
Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt said he anticipates making a decision on training camp by the end of the year, and that he will consider input from Reid and general manager John Dorsey.
One of the biggest considerations is the Chiefs' fan base.
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — The Chiefs broke camp on the campus of Missouri Western on Thursday as they prepared for their second preseason game, and will resume practice at their own facility in Kansas City next week.
"I wouldn't say at this point that we are leaning any way," Hunt said. "Coach Reid really likes the setup we have here. Our deal with the university can potentially extend another five years on a year-to-year basis. It's a decision that we will have to make after training camp."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 12:28 , Processed in 0.070502 second(s), 26 queries .