2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-29 00:06:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Linebacker Arthur Moats figures Heyward's productivity on Sundays is merely a reflection of what happens from Monday through Saturday.
Notes: Safety Troy Polamalu (knee) and cornerback Ike Taylor (right forearm, shoulder) are questionable for Sunday's game against Cincinnati. . Tackle Kelvin Beachum (back),Cheap Jerseys, tight end Matt Spaeth (elbow) and linebacker Vince Williams (ankle) are probable.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Cam Heyward spent his childhood in NFL locker rooms watching father Craig, a fullback for five teams from 1988-98, handle victory and defeat with equal grace.
The award is named after Pittsburgh Steelers founder Art Rooney Sr., an honor that Heyward accepted even if he isn't sure he's doing anything special other than passing down the lessons he gleaned from his father.
"But I've gotten better at it," he said. "The only time I'll be comfortable is when everybody's jumping around and we've got a Super Bowl ring on."
Moats believes that Heyward's accountability has led to his on-field success. Heyward thinks those qualities translated to his off-field work as well.
Heyward is already assured of a second postseason appearance in four years heading into Sunday's showdown with Cincinnati for the AFC North title. He has emerged as one of the young leaders of a defense in transition. It's a role he's still growing comfortable with, though his steady play on the field has left little doubt about his spot in the hierarchy.

"It doesn't come easy and it doesn't come lightly,Cheap Jerseys From China Online," Heyward said. "I don't want to be recognized just for what I say. I want to be recognized for what I do."
Heyward added that he's still not comfortable as a team spokesman.
"I think the biggest thing about Cam is his work ethic,Cheap Jerseys From China," Moats said. "Every day in practice, he works hard to be the first one off the ball. He runs after the ball on every play and really doesn't take a play off, even in practice. So,China Jerseys Free Shipping, when you see a guy perform like that on the field, and off the field with his study habits, those two things have helped make him the player he is today."
"I think accountability goes along with swallowing your pride and understanding that you're at fault sometimes,Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale," Heyward said. "There are times when I don't want to talk,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, but . I think you guys deserve it."
Wide receiver Martavis Bryant, the Steelers' fourth-round draft pick this year, received the award for the team's top rookie. Bryant has seen action in nine games with two starts and has 25 catches for 528 yards and seven touchdowns. He has five catches of 40-plus yards with scoring plays of 94 and 80 yards. Earlier this year, Bryant set an NFL record with six touchdowns receiving in the first four games of his career.
After bouncing from one side of the defensive line to the other since the Steelers made him their first-round pick in 2011, Heyward appears to have settled in at left defensive end. He leads the Steelers (10-5) with 6.5 sacks to go with 20 quarterback pressures, three pass breakups and 32 solo tackles. And after missing out on his first Pro Bowl, Heyward earned the "Chief" Award on Friday for his cooperation with the media.
It molded Heyward's approach to the game. His father made the playoffs just three times in 11 seasons but did his best to stay positive and honest.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:26 , Processed in 0.045794 second(s), 26 queries .