2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-29 07:16:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
His second fumble essentially cost them the game.
Manning threw a pick-six of his own,Wholesale Football Jerseys, but the veteran responded when it mattered the most.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Jamaal Charles' first fumble Thursday night cost the Chiefs an opportunity at points.
After swapping field goals, the Chiefs were poised to celebrate when Davis took a handoff from Smith as the quarterback fell down and raced into the end zone late in the fourth quarter.
"I'm not quite sure I'd ever been in one quite like that," said Manning,Soccer Jerseys China, who threw for 256 yards and three touchdowns in improving to 14-1 against Kansas City. "That was a new one."
"That last drive was really good," said Manning, who joined Brett Favre during the game as the only quarterbacks in NFL history with at least 70,000 yards passing. "I'm really proud of our young offensive line — no poise issues, no communication issues."
The late-game dramatics transpired after the Chiefs bolted to a 14-0 lead in their home-opener, energizing a boisterous, red-clad crowd that had been tailgating all afternoon.
"We keep talking about battling and battling for four quarters,China NBA Jerseys," Broncos coach Gary Kubiak said. "Even when it looked its worst at the end, No. 18 takes us down. I'm just proud."
Two plays later, Aqib Talib picked off Smith's throw on a poorly thrown pass in the flat,Nike Air Max Tn Ultra Plus, and the Broncos needed just four plays for Manning to find Virgil Green with a tying touchdown toss.
The victory was the 13th straight for Denver on the road in the division, breaking a tie with the San Francisco 49ers (1987-90) for the most in NFL history.
NOTES: Thomas finished with eight catches for 116 yards. ... Smith was sacked four times. Manning was sacked three times, twice by Justin Houston. ... The Chiefs had two penalties vs Houston. They had nine vs Denver. ... Kansas City was 0 for 7 on third down.
But like he has so often against the Chiefs, Manning answered by leading Denver on an 80-yard TD march late in the first half. The capper was a pass over the middle to Sanders, who slipped between the safeties and somersaulted into the end zone for the 16-yard touchdown reception.
"We thought we had it won," Davis said. "Unfortunately they made the touchdown and it was our time to overcome and win the game, and we couldn't finish. It was an emotional rollercoaster."
The Broncos took over at their own 20 after Davis had given Kansas City the lead, and the seven-time All-Pro marched them calmly down field. Manning found Demaryius Thomas for three long receptions to get deep into Chiefs territory, then hit Sanders with a strike over the middle on third-and-10 from the Chiefs 19 for the touchdown that kept Denver alive.
Turned out to be not late enough for Manning and the Broncos,wholesale jerseys.
Alex Smith threw for 191 yards for Kansas City, but he also has two passes picked off as the Chiefs turned the ball over five times in a sloppy affafir.
Denver cornerback Bradley Roby returned it 21 yards for a touchdown with 27 seconds left — just moments after Peyton Manning's touchdown pass to Emmanuel Sanders tied it — and the Broncos beat Kansas City 31-24 to extend their winning streak to seven over their AFC West rival.
"We had five turnovers. Everybody had a little piece of that, in all five of them," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "We could have all done better, head coach included."
Charles finished with 125 yards rushing and a touchdown, but he will only remember his fumbles — one in the red zone early in the game,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the other deep in his own territory late.
"I was just trying to make a play and wasn't careful with the ball," Charles said. "I caused us the loss today. I tried to put the team on my back and I ended up losing the game."
The about-face came after Knile Davis gave Kansas City the lead with 2:27 left on an 8-yard run, raising hope among a sellout crowd that the Chiefs (1-1) might finally end their Denver curse.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:02 , Processed in 0.073790 second(s), 28 queries .