4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-29 07:22:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A 44-year-old woman who was admitted to the West Demerara Regional Hospital because her blood pressure was a little high,Cheap Jerseys From China, has regretted she ever stepped into the institution.Wendy Patterson, of Stewartville,Wholesale World Cup Jerseys, West Coast Demerara, who was six months’ pregnant at the time she was admitted at the facility,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, lost her child and she is now paralysed in her left foot.Wendy PattersonYesterday,China Jerseys, when Kaieteur News visited the woman at the hospital, in pain,China Jerseys, she revealed her sorrow and disappointment in the nurses and doctors at the health institute.Patterson said that after she found out she was pregnant for the fourth time, she joined the clinic. Last month, during one of her routine visits “they told me that my pressure was high and they keep me in the ward.”She said while in the ward, she observed that she had passed a little blood so she informed a nurse, who then gave her an injection without consulting any doctors.According to the 44-year-old woman,Soccer World Cup Jerseys, three days after she was discharged from the facility, she started to experience severe pains in her left hip, straight down to her leg.“After it paining me so bad, I go back at the hospital and they admit me again,Cheap Atlanta Falcons Jerseys,” the highly upset woman claimed.Patterson added that they had her in the ward for almost two weeks. “On Tuesday (October, 9) they took me to GPHC to do an ultra sound and the result showed that everything was ok with the child.”She claimed that two Wednesdays ago, a doctor told her that he will have “to induce labour” in order to save her life.The woman was given tablets and she “passed out” the fetus. She was discharged from the institute two Thursdays ago.She is now questioning the reason as to how her life would have been threatened if she had continued with the pregnancy.“I don’t know anything; I don’t know how the baby would have affected my life. I was in here because my pressure was high so I don’t know what’s going on,” the woman claimed.She said that before she was discharged from the facility on Thursday last (for the second time) she questioned a nurse about the injection she was given.“The nurse went through my chart and she didn’t see any injection written down on the chart so I don’t know what is going on.”Yesterday, the woman was devastated as she sat in front of the hospital’s canteen awaiting her husband to lift her and take her to the Physiotherapy Department.“I can’t walk, I cant do anything,” Patterson lamented.Calls to the hospital’s administrator were futile.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 05:08 , Processed in 0.064373 second(s), 26 queries .