4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-29 15:34:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Following criticisms over the lack of youthful faces in the new government,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, former Member of ParliamentFormer MP, James BondJames Bond has come to President David Granger’s defence. He has stated that the Head of State did not have an experienced pool of youths to draw from.During a recent radio programme, Bond said that he believed more young people should have received ministerial posts and be a part of the National Assembly.Nonetheless, he said,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online, he trusted the judgment of President Granger. He emphasised that he had known Granger for a number of years and believed that the President was fully aware of the competency of everyone around him.“I’ve never had any chance or opportunity to question his judgment and deliberateness in making decisions… and I think that it’s his job as President to say that I think this person or that person is best suited for this situation at this time,” Bond said.According to Bond,China Soccer Jerseys, he understood that the country needed to be “cleaned up”.  Persons with experience and who are levelheaded are best suited for the job.He further said that there were few young persons who would fit exactly what Guyana needed at this time.“There are a lot of young people who are similarly qualified but who may not have been involved in politics and whose competencies may not be known to the President. So he did not have that pool – that large pool – to choose from,” Bond maintained.Speaking on his absence from a ministerial post,Wholesale Jerseys China, Bond continued, “The President has to know the need; my competence may not suit the need the President needs at the time. He’s not saying that there’s no place for me; he’s just saying that at this time, at this junction in our history, that Guyana needs someone other than me.”However, despite Bond’s explanation, youths still remain concerned over the lack of youthful representatives.Godfrey Powers, a youth representative from Tiger Bay, was on the same panel with James and expressed his disappointment at not seeing enough youth representatives in the Ministries and in the National Assembly.“I would’ve liked to see a lot more young people in Government because it was a lot more young people come and vote this year. You got to give the young people the credit for coming out and believing in the coalition,Wholesale Jerseys,” Powers emphasised.He also noted that the youths had been one of the main target groups the coalition campaigned towards.Following the swearing-in of a number of Ministers,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, President Granger had explained that Ministers within the Ministries, commonly referred to as “Junior Ministers” would understudy the Senior Ministers.This mechanism was created to allow the Junior Ministers to be exposed to the business of government and in time take over the reins of leadership.However,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, critics questioned why more youths were not given the opportunity to gain experience by understudying as Junior Ministers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 00:22 , Processed in 0.056890 second(s), 28 queries .