2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-30 09:50:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
During one drill,Wholesale Jerseys, safety Ryan Clark went on a long rant that included: "There will be no more holding! Ever!" Someone on offense yelled back: "Shut up, Ryan!"
"They can't let Peyton Manning get routed again in the Super Bowl," Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "so it's definitely going to be a little different."
Haslett said technique and speed will play a great role than ever, and that some defensive backs will need to change how they use their hands.
Officials met with players and coaches Thursday night to go over the changes in detail. It didn't seem to make much difference. There were seven penalties called on defensive players covering receivers and tight ends during the Friday morning practice.
"It's going to be hairy early on and hopefully it's not a flag fest," Gruden said. "That's my No. 1 concern, too many flags."
"We were watching it on film, receivers slapping us across and pushing off," Amerson said. "There was one play on (Bashaud) Breeland. (Andre) Roberts almost pushed him down, so he kind of grabbed him so he can catch his balance. What else are we supposed to do? It kind of worked me up a little bit."
Offensive players, of course, have no complaints — "I love it," said quarterback Robert Griffin III — but even a high-scoring game can get tedious if it's bogged down by penalties.
Cornerback David Amerson, who drew the first flag Friday morning, said he can't change his physical style of play. He was especially upset that receivers were getting away with the same type of contact that drew flags on the defense.
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — The Washington Redskins have yet to play a game,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, and they already have a gripe with the refs.
Flags have been flying everywhere during the last two days of training camp, thrown by members of an NFL officiating crew that are passing through as part of the league's annual briefings on rules both new and old.

A major point of emphasis: Illegal contact on receivers more than five yards downfield will be called more strictly than in years past,Wholesale Jerseys China, a change seen by many players as a way to rein in the physically aggressive Seattle Seahawks secondary.
"I think the officials need to adjust," Haslett said. "But we've got to know that that's going to be a point of emphasis. We're still going to play aggressive, but we've got to be smart. ... Obviously I think it's a little bit late. The team that grabbed and hold, they win a Super Bowl."
Defensive coordinator Jim Haslett wasn't happy, either. Asked if his players need to adjust their style of play, he said the calls got a "little crazy" and that "four or five" of the flags thrown during Thursday's practice were for "nothing."
"I guess it has something to do with entertainment," Amerson said. "Everyone wants to see a shootout; everyone wants to see a high-scoring game. But it puts defensive backs at a disadvantage."
"Oooooh,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China! C'mon man!" cornerback Peyton Thompson hollered in exasperation to an official after getting cited for grabbing a receiver's jersey — the type of little tug that might not have been called in the past.
That could be an understatement. There were so many defensive holding calls during Thursday's practice that coach Jay Gruden quipped: "I'm an offensive guy, but,Nike Air Max 95 White, holy cow,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, we can't have a flag on every play."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:57 , Processed in 0.085115 second(s), 26 queries .