2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-31 01:04:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Whatever Rodgers is doing appears to be working.
Rodgers has heard all the get-well suggestions. One fan recommendation noted by Rodgers on Wednesday involved what the quarterback called the "human-to-pet connection."
It is an improvement from last week,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, when Rodgers missed the first day of practice preparing for the Dallas Cowboys.
Rodgers doesn't have the full mobility that allows him to extend plays outside the pocket, one of his trademark strengths.
Seattle's defense has improved since Week 1, but so has the Packers offense. The offensive line, in particular, has played well, especially with a rookie at center in Corey Linsley.
It's simply a matter of who is open.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice.
"Just withstanding their speed, for sure, because you know that they're going to come out real fast. It's the NFC championship,Cheap Jerseys For Sale," Linsley said. "So, big games like this, teams come out real fast, so you've got to match their speed and withstand their initial surge that the coaches always talk about.
Notes: Besides Rodgers, DL Josh Boyd (ankle) and OL Josh Sitton (toe) were also limited. Sitton has had his injury since the loss to New Orleans in Week 8. ... Still, all 53 players on the roster practiced on Wednesday in some form. "Health is very important. You need all hands on deck," McCarthy said. "The ability to play with the same 53,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hoodies, the same 46, for a couple weeks is a huge benefit."
"Well I plan to throw it to the open guy. That's kind of been the way I've played for a number of years," Rodgers said when asked if he would target Sherman's side.
Rodgers is sticking to the team's prescribed rehab plan, along with an occasional dose of acupuncture, and that's it.
"I know people have the best intentions when they're sending stuff in," Rodgers said. "You know they want me to get back on the field. This time of the year when there's an injury, there (are) a lot of experts out there."
The quarterback took limited snaps on Wednesday, the first day of practice for Green Bay ahead of Sunday's NFC title game against the Seattle Seahawks.
The right arm is just fine though. The 13-yard touchdown pass thrown like a fastball to Richard Rodgers in last week's 26-21 win over Dallas is proof,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys.
Rodgers sets the tone with the even-keeled attitude. There is not even a hint of panic in the locker room that the Packers will have to face the Seahawks with their quarterback at less than full speed.
McCarthy has called his front five possibly one of the best units that he has had in his nine years in Green Bay. Protection will be at a premium, especially, against the Seahawks.

"Then after that, it's just settling down and playing ball."
Quick throws out of shotgun formation have become a staple of the Packers offense. They're still running effectively out of that formation, too.
McCarthy has said that wasn't by design,Cheap Jerseys China, but just how things played out in the course of the game. The Packers have said they're not intimidated.
"I don't think so," Rodgers said when asked if he had to overcompensate with accuracy to make up for his limited mobility.
"I mean, he's doing everything he can. I do know that," coach Mike McCarthy said. "We did a little bit more today than we did this time last week. I don't really know if that's an indicator. We're dealing with it."
Maybe Seattle's Pro Bowl cornerback Richard Sherman will even get a few throws in his direction this time after the Packers didn't pass to his side of the field in the 36-16 loss in the season opener to the Seahawks.
"I didn't see quite how it related to my calf," Rodgers said, "but again I appreciate all the suggestions."
"It's been pretty good for a number of years. Just limited mobility makes you have to throw from the pocket a little bit more."
Those second- and third-looks created by Rodgers when he breaks out of the pocket may not be there as much, especially with the Seahawks' stellar secondary.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:10 , Processed in 0.063382 second(s), 26 queries .