2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-31 05:29:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
It's not often that Romo is described that way for a team that has leaned heavily on him through eight years as the starter.
When Dallas decided the lead was safe and sent Murray to the bench, Lance Dunbar got three straight carries for another first down. The 220 yards rushing were the most for the Cowboys in almost two years. Tony Romo's offense suddenly looks like a run-first attack.
Things aren't likely to change against the Rams,NFL Jerseys Authentic China. Murray set a franchise record with 253 yards against them in his first game as a featured back his rookie season.
"Obviously, we featured the running game," coach Jason Garrett said. "Tony was more of a complementary player,China NFL Jerseys, but I think he played a good game for us."
IRVING, Texas (AP) — DeMarco Murray reversed field and sprinted around right end for the first down, sliding just before the sideline with the Cowboys running out the clock during their win at Tennessee.
That's the most interesting part of Murray's fast start. He's the first Dallas back since Smith in 1999 to start the season with consecutive 100-yard games. The only other Cowboys player to do it? Tony Dorsett, another Super Bowl winner.
And Romo still looks like he's trying to regain his old form coming off surgery to repair a herniated disk in his back. The December procedure was the second on his back in eight months.
Murray finished with 29 carries for 167 yards in a 26-10 victory marked by 43 running plays from the Cowboys, their most since a win at Indianapolis in late 2010. He entered Monday leading the NFL with 285 yards.
The play in the fourth quarter Sunday said a lot about Murray and the Cowboys' sudden fascination with the running game. It was his career-high 27th carry, which means the Cowboys kept giving him the ball and counted on him to make the smart play after he lost a fumble early for the second straight game.
His career high in carries before the Tennessee visit was 26 against St. Louis last season, when he ran for another 175 yards in his only other game against the Rams.
"I think we ran the ball a lot of different ways against a good defensive front, but certainly when DeMarco had the ball in his hands, he was a dominant runner,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale," Garrett said. "There's no question in my mind about that."
"I think he is a star on the rise and I think that is something that he is going to continue to have to work on, protecting the football," tight end Jason Witten said. "But when he has that type of game, I hate to even talk about that. That is a big game for us, and just the demeanor that we want to have as a football team."
"It's still early and we have a lot of work to do," Murray said. "We are heading in the right way though."
The Cowboys (1-1),Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, who finish a two-game road swing at St. Louis on Sunday, stuck with the running game in the season-opening loss to San Francisco even after falling behind 28-3 at halftime. Playing from ahead against the Titans,Cheap Jerseys Online, the show of force was more dramatic behind an offensive line with three first-round picks from the past four drafts.
But the Cowboys might also be trying to recapture the Super Bowl-winning formula from the 1990s,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping, when Garrett was a backup quarterback and Emmitt Smith was on his way to becoming the league's all-time rushing leader.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 08:03 , Processed in 0.071204 second(s), 26 queries .