2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-1 16:36:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Philly has two great running backs," Suh said. "I've seen them both. Obviously I've been able to stop both of them."
"We've proven that," Suh said. "We've just got to execute on a consistent basis."
Count on the Eagles to do that when they hand off to DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews.
The previous time the Dolphins were so bad against the ground game was in 2007, when they finished 1-15. Poor run defense is perhaps the biggest reason they're a disappointing 3-5 heading into Sunday's game at Philadelphia.
"He has done a good job," Campbell said. "He has made an impact in the middle. They're trying to double him and trap him and do the things they can to try to take him out. ... You feel him during the game. He is making plays. He's somebody they have to account for."
"I did hear from her about it," Suh said Wednesday with a sheepish smile. "I owe my mother an apology for swearing on TV and in public. So I'm sorry,Cheap Jerseys, Mother."
Miami's woeful run defense is a collective issue, interim coach Dan Campbell said. But that collective doesn't include Suh.
Mom will be watching,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
Miami's offense recognizes that getting an early lead would discourage opponents from running so much.
He has been double-teamed all season, and teammates haven't taken advantage of one-on-one matchups. As a result, Miami's run defense ranks next to last in the NFL, ahead of only Cleveland,wholesale nfl jerseys, allowing 142 yards per game.
This season the Lions rank 30th without him. The Dolphins rank 31st with him.
But when it comes to the Dolphins being sorry, nothing rivals their run defense. They gave up 7.4 yards per rush against the Bills, who threw only 12 times.
Miami's soft up front despite the presence of Suh,China Soccer Jerseys, a three-time All-Pro tackle and the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history. The Dolphins signed him to a $114 million, six-year contract after he helped Detroit lead the league in run defense last season.
What upset Mom most,Wholesale Jerseys Online, however, was Suh's language. He became angry when a referee's ruling cost him a sack, and Suh's profanity was audible to the crowd because it was accidentally captured by the official's microphone.
"They were able to take certain guys out of the play and get what they wanted," Suh said.
DAVIE,Jerseys NFL China, Fla. (AP) — Ndamukong Suh's mother watched his most recent game on TV and didn't like what she saw — or heard.
That approach worked when Campbell first took over a month ago. Before the Buffalo loss, Miami held three consecutive opponents below 100 yards rushing.

There wasn't much to admire about the Miami Dolphins' 33-17 loss at Buffalo. They gave up 266 yards rushing and became the first team ever to allow two 100-yard rushers and a 150-yard receiver in the same game, according to STATS.
Suh remains confident the Dolphins have the ability to clamp down on their run defense.
The Eagles rank 10th in rushing, and they're certain to test the Dolphins' run defense, because everybody does. Teams are running the ball 31.5 times per game against Miami, most in NFL, in part because the Dolphins have fallen behind early in most of their games.
"We've got to make sure we don't have three-and-outs and put pressure on the defense," center Mike Pouncey said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:59 , Processed in 0.073988 second(s), 26 queries .