2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-1 22:13:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
And while the loss of Mack was difficult for his teammates to watch, it seemed to motivate the Browns, who couldn't afford to drop to 0-3 in the division. Right guard John Greco slid over into Mack's spot,Cheap Jerseys From China, and Paul McQuistan came off the bench to fill in for Greco.
However, punter Brad Wing botched the hold, double-clutching as he tried to place the ball.
The Steelers started well. Although they didn't score TDs on their first two trips inside Cleveland's 20, the Steelers took a 3-0 lead on Shaun Suisham's 20-yard field goal in the first quarter. Pittsburgh was in scoring position early in the second,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but when a long drive stalled, the Steelers lined up for a 35-yard field goal.
He was stunned.
The Steelers have similar injury issues, but they seem to be lacking their usual cohesion. Maybe it's good they'll play their next three games at home.
Cleveland's lead swelled to 21-3 at halftime, and when Ben Tate scored his second TD on a 1-yard run with 12:47 left, the Browns were ahead 31-3.
"We're 3-3, our record says we're an average football team," Roethlisberger said. "It's still early but we've got to get some things fixed."
This never happens to him in Cleveland, and rarely to the Steelers.
Unlike the season opener, when the Steelers built a 27-3 halftime lead and held off a furious Cleveland comeback, the Browns were the ones in control at halftime. Since the break in the opener, the Browns have outscored the Steelers 55-13.
The Browns, who were held to minus-8 yards in the first quarter, took over on downs after Wing's muff and went to work. Hoyer, rolling left, threw back across the field to uncovered tight end Jordan Cameron for 42 yards to the Pittsburgh 5. Rookie Isaiah Crowell scored on the next play, giving the Browns a 7-3 lead and momentum.
"That was huge for us,NFL Jerseys China," Browns coach Mike Pettine said. "It just really steamrolled from there."
CLEVELAND (AP) — When Ben Roethlisberger's pass fell incomplete, ending Pittsburgh's final chance at a comeback, the quarterback lowered his head.
Brian Hoyer passed for 217 yards, including a 51-yard touchdown pass to Jordan Cameron, and improved to 6-2 as Cleveland's starter. The Browns (3-2) hadn't beaten Pittsburgh so badly since a 51-0 shutout in 1989.
Tate's 8-yard TD run capped an 85-yard drive soured by the loss of Pro Bowl center Alex Mack, who was carted off the field with a broken leg.
Unbuckling his chin straps, Roethlisberger walked very slowly toward the sideline.
The Browns rammed the ball down Pittsburgh's throat to take a commanding lead late in the second quarter.
Not much went right for the Steelers the rest of the day.
It was a miscue, and an omen.
"They did everything," linebacker Lawrence Timmons said. "They won every phase of the game. They played a complete game and today was their day."
Roethlisberger wasn't as efficient as he usually is against Cleveland. He went 21 of 42 for 228 yards and one late TD, was sacked twice and threw one pick. It was his first loss to the Browns since Dec. 10,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, 2009, and only his second in 10 games in Cleveland.
Really,NFL Jerseys China, it was over long before that.
It's time to regroup.
NOTES:  The Steelers were down two defensive starters — Ryan Shazier and Ike Taylor — to start the game and had three others get hurt. NT Steve McLendon (sprained shoulder), DE Brett Keisel (sprained knee) and S Mike Mitchell (sprained knee) all went out. Tomlin said the team will have more information Monday. ... Roethlisberger's 343 career completions are the most by any quarterback against the Browns. ... Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell had 82 yards rushing on 18 carries but couldn't break off anything longer than a 12-yarder.
"I didn't play well enough," said Roethlisberger, who overthrew Markus Wheaton on an opportunity for an easy TD in the fourth. "I missed some throws. I didn't make some good calls at times. I hold myself to a higher standard and I've got to be better."
"They're a good football team, we just didn't play well enough,Discount NFL Jerseys," Roethlisberger said. "I've played them for a long time and this place was really jumping. They're a good football team and I give them a lot of credit, offensively and defensively."
Roethlisberger, who came in with an 18-1 record in his career against the Browns, couldn't rally his team from a huge deficit and Pittsburgh's defense gave up too many big plays in a 31-10 loss on Sunday, dropping the Steelers into last place in the AFC North.
The Steelers (3-3) were no match for the improved Browns, who beat Pittsburgh for just the third time in 23 games.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 15:56 , Processed in 0.068934 second(s), 26 queries .