10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-28 00:59:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"All That's Left Is Blood",nba jerseys china, the new single from CHIMAIRA, is available gfor streaming in the YouTube clip below. The song comes off the band's new album, "Crown Of Phantoms", which will be made available on July 30 via eOne Music.Commented singer Mark Hunter: "'All That's Left is Blood' is an exercise in musical evisceration. One almost feels guilty for screaming along to such audio violence. Here, [Emil] Werstler's soloing lays a daring fluidity over the riot-inciting main riff. It's immediately recognizable as being another classic CHIMAIRA track, trademarked territory yet radical with growth."CHIMAIRA has announced a massive crowdfunding campaign surrounding the release of "Crown Of Phantoms". The band is seeking support for a special fan-edition CD/DVD. This edition and its perks will only be available to campaign supporters and will not be sold anywhere else. Specifically,cheap nba jerseys china, supporters will be contributing to the following:* Two narrative music videos* A behind-the-scenes making-of documentary, "Crown Of Phantoms"* Seven additional tracks exclusive to the fan edition* Various behind-the-scenes videos* Expanded version of "Dr. Z" with fan-determined ending* Full-length album commentary that features dialog from all the band members as they listen to the record start to finish* Graphic art storyboards created specifically for the music videos included in the fan-edition booklet* Original artwork and packaging exclusive to the fan editionTo further conceptualize their plan, the band has released a video explaining,nba jerseys from china, with some satire, the details of their campaign along with a sneak peek of a brand new track called "Kings Of The Shadow World" and a visual display of the many creative perks they're offering to contributors. Commented Mark Hunter: "When I started this band, I had a desire to make extremely heavy,wholesale nba jerseys china, eclectic metal. Nothing has changed in that regard. I wanted to merge all the styles I loved into a hybrid of sounds. Having the chance to reinvent the group gave me the opportunity to work with unbelievable players and take the essence of CHIMAIRA to uncharted territory. Assembling the right team was essential to creating what I feel is some of the craziest and most passionate music I've had the pleasure to be a part of. The past defines us while the present refines us."In a 2012 interview with Metal Insider, Hunter stated about CHIMAIRA's plans for the new CD: "We want to come out with an album that not only captures the essence of what the fans have grown to know over the years, but we want to do something not only for the scene that's special, but for musicians out there, too. The musicianship in this band now is definitely on the next level. Everyone's pretty much a virtuoso at their instrument. Some of the stuff Emil [Werstler, guitar] was writing yesterday on this new song, I'm watching him play and I'm like, 'There are only going to be about a handful of people that'll able to play this!' [laughs] I'm imagining like a kid getting home, getting our new record and maybe they have the guitar, and they go sit down and try play along to it. And it's going to take them a very long time. [laughs]"He added: "We couldn't be happier moving forward. It sucks that we had to go through hell — no pun intended — to get to where we are now. But I think all of us,wholesale nba jerseys, coming from lessons of life, lessons of bands, lessons of the industry, we've lived and learned and now we have something completely different to prove."CHIMAIRA's current lineup is as follows:Mark Hunter - VocalsMatt Szlachta (DIRGE WITHIN) - GuitarJeremy Creamer (DAATH) - BassEmil Werstler (DAATH) - GuitarSean Zatorsky (DAATH) - KeyboardsAustin D'Amond (BLEED THE SKY, THE ELITE) - Drums
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:33 , Processed in 0.052221 second(s), 26 queries .