2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-4 22:34:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Rob's my guy. I love Rob," Vaccaro said. "I'll fight for Rob every game. I'm a Rob guy, so there's no point even asking me about Rob. He'll ride with me until the end."
One thing is clear, Lofton insists defensive coordinator Rob Ryan has to stay.
"You've got to detail everything," he said. "You can't take anything for granted. Just because you were successful the season before doesn't mean in the next season."

After the Saints' 30-14 loss to Atlanta last week knocked New Orleans out of playoff contention, many players who were asked about the defense backed up their embattled coach.
Still, the players don't believe Ryan's sometimes complicated schemes are the reason for the decline.
Lofton isn't alone in his assessment of Ryan.
While some roster adjustments will have to be made following a non-playoff campaign, Lofton thinks many pieces are already in place that will allow New Orleans to regain the form that took the Saints to an 11-5 record in 2013 and a spot in the NFC Divisional playoffs.
But Vaccaro said that is on him,Cheap World Cup Jerseys, not Ryan.
This year, however, Vaccaro has had trouble backing up his sensational first season.
"We let him down this year, so that's disappointing. He stayed the same old same old. We all love Rob and we'd run through a wall for Rob."
"Why shouldn't he be back here,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping?" outside linebacker Junior Galette said. "We're the ones out there on the field at the end of the day. He put us in a lot of good situations. I think it's unfair."
Change helped last season's defense improve as there were seven new starters. This season has featured only three new starters from last year.
This season has proven to be quite a lesson for younger players such as second-year safety Kenny Vaccaro, who came off a rookie campaign in which he played a key role in the Saints' defensive success.
"I think Rob is one of the best defensive coordinators I've ever been around and played for," Lofton said. "Throughout the year, he stayed confident in himself and us.
"The guy came here and turned around a defense that was historically one of the worst defenses ever,Cheap Soccer Jerseys," Galette said. "We have one bad year and it's like,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Trainers, 'Aw, Rob get out of here.' It's unfair. It's crazy to me."
"You can't just blame him when things go wrong,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap," cornerback Keenan Lewis said. "I don't think the blame should go to the coaches at all. We're the ones out there playing. We've got to find a way to get it stopped."
The 2012 defense, which gave up more yards than any other team in NFL history,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, only allowed two points more per game than this season's group. The unit also stopped teams more often on third down. This year's Saints are ranked 30th, allowing teams to convert on 45 percent of third-down plays.
Images of irate coach Sean Payton yelling at Ryan became commonplace as the Saints (6-9) struggled this season. Criticism has been heaped on Ryan because the defense has looked more like the historically bad 2012 unit than the near NFL-leading group of last year.
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — Saints linebacker Curtis Lofton doesn't necessarily believe New Orleans' much-maligned defense needs wholesale changes heading into next season.
New Orleans has given up nearly a touchdown more per game this season than in 2013 when the Saints ranked fourth in the NFL by holding teams to 19 points per game. The current Saints are second to last in yards allowed, giving up 390.9. That is 85 yards more than a season ago.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 09:17 , Processed in 0.068793 second(s), 26 queries .