2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-10 18:43:41 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Thornton and Holmes are both in their second year,Cheap World Cup Jerseys, and although Thornton started 12 games last season, mostly at left guard, Holmes played just 12 offensive snaps last season.
That's where the Colts initially plugged him in during their offseason workouts and where he is now likely to compete with Louis for the starting job.
As he attempted to walk off the injury, he grabbed his head with both hands and walked from the far end of the practice field all the way to the locker room.
"We had a plan for all those guys. Donald was one of those guys that would practice two days and be off a day," Pagano said. "We're going to look at the tape and see how things happen, we know some are non-contact, look at what happened to Donald. It's unfortunate but we are doing our due diligence and weighing every part of football."
Meanwhile, Indy has three players on injured reserve — Thomas, defensive lineman Fili Moala (knee) and linebacker Aaron Morgan (shoulder) — and a fourth, Ballard,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, expected to join them. Indy's top fullback,Nike Air Max 95 Cheap, Stanley Havili, is on the physically unable to perform list as he recovers from shoulder surgery. Last year's leading receiver, T.Y. Hilton, missed the end of Wednesday's afternoon practice after jamming a finger on his right hand. And although running back Trent Richardson practiced in shoulder pads for the first time Wednesday, three other starters — tight end Dwayne Allen, cornerback Vontae Davis and safety LaRon Landry — sat out.
If Mewhort wins the job, the Colts would have one of the youngest interior lines in the league with Hugh Thornton and Khaled Holmes at center.
General manager Ryan Grigson rebuilt the line again during the offseason. He released center Samson Satele and allowed starting guard and backup center Mike McGlynn to walk away in free agency, signed former Chicago Bears guard Lance Louis and drafted Mewhort in the second round and Ulrick John in the seventh.
Mewhort,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Indy's first draft pick in May, is big and versatile. He started at left guard, right guard and left tackle at Ohio State where he also served as a backup center.
"He's a tough guy. He goes out there with a chip on his shoulder every day and he competes and he plays hard through the whistle, that's one thing I really admire about him,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," rookie Jack Mewhort said. "Like I said, it's very unfortunate just because he was having such a great camp and he's a heck of a player."
He was injured late in Wednesday's practice after he wound up in a pile on the ground. The frustration showed immediately as Thomas slapped the ground and then limped behind a wall of teammates.
Now it looks as if they'll need even more help.
"Donald worked extremely hard just like Vick to get back. We feel awful for Donald just like Vick," coach Chuck Pagano said after a morning walkthrough. "Donald will be fine. He is a strong-minded young man and will go back to work to rehab."
"My perspective has not changed. Coming into this camp, my mindset was to compete and that's what I've been doing and that's what I intend to do my whole career in the NFL," Mewhort said.
By Friday morning, Thomas was loading his belongings into his truck bed and preparing to head home from Anderson University.
The move comes one day after running back Vick Ballard had season-ending surgery to fix a torn left Achilles' tendon. And training camp is barely a week old,Cheap Jerseys Store.
ANDERSON, Ind. (AP) — The injuries are already piling up in Indianapolis.
But the loss of Thomas and Ballard were the most disconcerting because each spent nearly 10 months rehabbing from last year's injuries and neither even made it to the first preseason game.
Notes: Indy wasted no time replacing Thomas, bringing back undrafted rookie Eric Pike. The offensive tackle signed with Indy on May 13 and was waived two days later. ... The Colts have their only primetime practice scheduled for Thursday night.

Colts officials had hoped for the best, but a late-night MRI confirmed their worst fears — Thomas had re-torn the same quad.
On Thursday, the Colts put starting left guard Donald Thomas on season-ending injured reserve with a torn right quad, the same diagnosis that ended his 2013 season after just two games.
Indianapolis thought Thomas' return would help solidify an offensive line that couldn't stay healthy, struggled to open running lanes and allowed far too many hits on franchise quarterback Andrew Luck in 2013.
But that's no consolation to the 6-foot-3, 303-pounder who was trying to come back from the torn quad and a torn biceps.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 00:20 , Processed in 0.072236 second(s), 26 queries .