2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-11 21:52:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We've found the core guys that we really like and we're trying to keep them here and keep them together," Carroll said. ".We have a chance to be together for a long time and that's a big statement and a big commitment and we're really happy to do that."
The Seahawks have now locked up several of their core players for the future. Strong safety Kam Chancellor was first before the start of the 2013 season. All-Pros Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman, and wide receiver Doug Baldwin, were all extended following Seattle's title last season. Bennett also chose to stay with Seattle, signing a three-year deal last offseason.

Avril has already won more games with Seattle (23 regular season, 26 with playoffs) than he did in his five seasons in Detroit (22).
Seattle had a season-high six sacks last week against San Francisco,Wholesale China Jerseys. The Seahawks have 16 sacks in the past four games. They had 13 sacks in their first 10 games.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — The Seattle Seahawks are continuing efforts to keep core players from reaching free agency, signing defensive end Cliff Avril to a four-year extension on Friday worth up to $28.5 million.
"I love what coach (Pete) Carroll is doing with the guys here,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys," Avril said. "I love the scheme. The guys that we have in the locker room make it so fun to play here. Just being in Seattle and the environment we have going, I just want to keep the party going."
"Cliff has been instrumental in what we've been building on the defensive side of the ball and we are excited that he'll be with us for another four years," Seattle general manager John Schneider said in a statement. "He has been relentless in his approach to the game and his passion for winning is contagious."
Avril said he didn't want to be a free agent again and didn't enjoy the process two years ago that ultimately brought him to Seattle,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Trainers. Avril told his agent not to inform him of a deal until something was close and promising.
"I'm happy to know that I'll be back in Seattle with such a great group of guys,Nike Air Max Zero White," Avril said. "The talent on this team is amazing and I'm glad to be a part of it."
Avril's deal came a day after the Seahawks signed linebacker K.J. Wright to a four-year extension worth $27 million,Cheap Jerseys From China. Seattle made it a priority to keep the pair from becoming free agents after the season.
Notes: Carroll said tackle Russell Okung (chest),Nike Air Max 98 Gundam For Sale, center Max Unger (ankle/knee) and defensive end Demarcus Dobbs (ankle) won't play against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. Okung is listed as out while Unger and Dobbs are doubtful on the injury report. . Tight end Tony Moeaki (shoulder) and receiver Chris Matthews (hamstring) are expected to be game-time decisions.
While his sack numbers are down this season, Avril's success in pressuring the quarterback has increased. He's already exceeded last year's total in quarterback hits and combined with Michael Bennett to help the Seahawks pass rush improve throughout the season.
Avril is in his second year with Seattle after signing a two-year deal before the 2013 season. Avril has started all 14 games and has 4 1/2 sacks this season. He had eight sacks last year playing in more of a rotation on Seattle's defensive line.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:58 , Processed in 0.065905 second(s), 26 queries .