2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-11 23:16:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The tackle is allowed to practice every day at training camp and play in the team's four preseason games. Once the regular season begins on Sept. 7, he must be off team premises.
Kelly said Johnson's suspension will affect the way the team lines up in camp beginning Saturday,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
Now, the focus is on Barbre, in his seventh year and with his fourth different team. Originally, a fourth-round draft pick of Green Bay in 2007, he's been with the Packers, Seattle and Miami and sat out the 2012 season.
Johnson started all 16 games as a rookie and the team's wild-card playoff loss to the New Orleans Saints. He won't be eligible until the fifth game when the Eagles host the St. Louis Rams on Oct. 5.

"I don't look at things any differently, whether I'm the starter or a backup," Barbre said. "It's all the same."
And what about when Johnson is eligible in Week 5,cheap nfl jerseys?
"He was here when we got here, but we've seen him every day and the work he puts in," Kelly said of Barbre. "We saw what he did when he went in against Green Bay and had to play. He's a big guy, he's physical and he's very prepared."
"Playing this game is a privilege, if you can't follow the rules you don't belong. There are signs all over our building about what you're allowed to take and what you're not allowed to take."
"As a professional,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, you're supposed to be aware of what you put in your body and take precautions," Johnson said. "That's something I didn't do, and now I pay the price."
"It will have an impact," Kelly said. "Allen Barbre will start off with the first team at right tackle. Obviously, we have to get guys ready for our first four games, so it will have a big impact. But we still have to develop Lane as well so he'll get reps too, just not with the first team."
At the team's first training camp practice, he lined up on the right side with Jason Peters on the left, Evan Mathis and Todd Herremans at the guards and Jason Kelce at center.
Barbre also served a four-game suspension for testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs when he was with the Seahawks.
Barbre,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who was the team's top backup at both guard and tackle last year, played in one game last year when Peters had to leave the Green Bay game with a quad injury.
He signed with the Eagles on Jan. 15, 2013, the day before the team hired Kelly as head coach. He was re-signed to a three-year extension this past offseason.
Right tackle Lane Johnson, Kelly's first opening-round draft pick and the fourth overall pick of the 2013 draft will miss the first four games of the 2014 season after testing positive for a banned substance.
"Everyone in the NFL knows you're going to get tested," Kelly said. "That responsibility falls on the player. If the answer is 'I didn't know', they know. Everyone knows. Coming out of NCAA they know. They're getting tested as the combines. They know they're getting tested.
"It's no different than if you get pulled over for a DUI,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, are you going to tell your employer you didn't know you could do that? Now he faces a pretty stiff penalty,Authentic NHL Jerseys, four games, four paychecks.
"We'll see," Kelly said. "The ball is in his court on a lot of things."
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly opened training camp Saturday dealing with an issue he never faced before — one of his top players being suspended.
Johnson, in his explanation as to what happened, said he took a prescribed medicine that led to the positive test and apologized Friday.
Kelly was not pleased with the fact his starting right tackle will be out the first four games of the season when the Eagles play Jacksonville, at Indianapolis, Washington and at San Francisco.
"It's good to know the team has confidence in you," Barbre said after Saturday's practice ended. "I'm glad they trust me."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 06:44 , Processed in 0.075371 second(s), 26 queries .