2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-12 02:26:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He has no problem talking about all his old favorite Cowboys: Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Alvin Harper. He sees some of each of those stars in his game and approach.
The 49ers' 10th overall pick in the 2009 draft out of Texas Tech, Crabtree returned to practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday with a calf issue. There's no way he is missing this one,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, especially after he was sidelined for the first 11 games last season recovering from a torn right Achilles tendon.
Place kicker Phil Dawson also grew up in Dallas. He will be reunited with his wife and three children, who live in Texas during the school year while he is in the Bay Area.
Crabtree reminded everyone he will be in town for an NFL game, not a reunion, and must stay focused on work first. And he won't have time to reflect too much on his days in the stands with his youth football teammates. He brought home autographs, towels and more.
"He's ready to go," offensive coordinator Greg Roman said. "He's a true professional. Mike played last year when he came back in a tough situation for some. He went out, gutted it out and helped us win a lot of football games. And that's what we're looking forward to this year."

"I think my family's more excited than I am,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale," Crabtree said Thursday. "Going back from selling popcorn and hot dogs in the stands for the Cowboys and being able to play them, that's a big change."
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Michael Crabtree hawked bags of popcorn and hot dogs in the stands at old Texas Stadium as a boy.
Crabtree emerged as Colin Kaepernick's top target that year and had career bests of 85 receptions for 1,105 yards and nine touchdowns. They quickly found their rhythm again when the wideout came back last December, and hope to pick up where they left off.
While there has been talk of a contract extension for Crabtree,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he's not touching that subject with the season underway.
If he can stay healthy, Crabtree hopes to put together a season much like his breakout year in 2012.
"I'm pretty much myself," he said. "You can get little things from guys,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, some similarities. If you see me going up on a jump ball, I would say I'm like Alvin Harper. If you see me in the middle catching a ball, I'd say I'm more like Michael Irvin. Those guys are great."
Notes: DT Ray McDonald practiced for the second straight day, though he was tardy again. McDonald was arrested Sunday for investigation of felony domestic violence. The team hasn't said whether he will play Sunday, though both Harbaugh and GM Trent Baalke have said they will let the legal process play out. ... Defensive coordinator Vic Fangio said Michael Wilhoite will start at LB and the CBs will be Tramaine Brock and Chris Culliver, with rookie Jimmie Ward in the nickel spot.
He has purchased 70 tickets for his family members to attend Sunday's game.
He can imagine Crabtree's motivation this week.
Crabtree, who turns 27 on Sept. 14,Nike Air Max 97 Australia, has waited six seasons for his first NFL game back home in Dallas.
The star wide receiver who worked concessions at Dallas games beginning at age 6 and who considered himself pretty good at it,Air Max 97 White, will go home this weekend to face the Cowboys in a season opener that takes on even more meaning.
"I was the only little league player with NFL gear on," he said.
"That's where he's from," coach Jim Harbaugh said. "It's definitely a big deal to him."
He tore his right Achilles tendon during 7-on-7 drills in an organized team activity on May 21, 2013, then had surgery. Crabtree impressed everybody with not only his remarkable return but his productivity without a drop-off despite the rigors of rehab.
"It's awesome. Week 1's exciting anyway, any way you slice it, but especially when you go home to your hometown. Obviously, you always want to play well. I'm sure he'll be geeked up, as well as the rest of us who are from Texas," said the 39-year-old Dawson, who purchased 50 tickets for his first game back in Dallas but now leaves everybody to buy their own.
"All I think about is football. I don't worry about all that. I'll let it handle itself," he said. "I wish I could talk to you about the contract but I can't."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:48 , Processed in 0.061323 second(s), 26 queries .