2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-13 08:37:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Seahawks were down 16-0 at halftime. They trailed 19-7 with 3:52 remaining,NFL Jerseys Wholesale From China. They watched Wilson throw four interceptions for the first time in his career. They needed two touchdowns and an onside kick recovery in the final 130 seconds just to reach overtime.
"We have lots to evaluate but the way we lost when we were sitting there with two scores late in the game with the ball you expect to put that thing away," Rodgers said.
For a change, the normally chatty Seattle Seahawks' All-Pro safety had little to say.
"It's hard to describe what just happened. We were down with 3 minutes left and look what happened. I'm clueless right now,China Jerseys," Thomas said. "I don't know if I'm drained. I'm grateful."
By the time Jermaine Kearse caught a 35-yard touchdown from Russell Wilson 3:19 into overtime to give the Seahawks a 28-22 win over Green Bay and a second straight NFC championship Sunday, Seattle was spent.
SPECIAL TEAMS: Seattle's special teams lifted them back into the game after falling behind 16-0. Their first touchdown came on a fake field goal when holder Jon Ryan threw 19 yards to tackle eligible Garry Gilliam in the third quarter. And Matthews' onside kick recovery kept the Seahawks alive.
Seattle (14-4) already bucked history becoming the first defending champion since January 2006 to win a playoff game when the Seahawks beat Carolina in the divisional round. Thanks to the improbable comeback,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Seattle is the first defending champion in a decade with a chance at repeating.
The noisiest venue in the NFL was left on mute for most of the afternoon.
Even still, Green Bay took possession up by 12 with 5:04 left.
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER: Wilson had a 0.0 passer rating and only two completions in the first half. He completed 12 of 20 pass in the second half and overtime. Wilson was exceptional on Seattle's final three possessions, completing 6 of 7 for 134 yards and the winning TD. He also rushed for 20 yards and a touchdown.
Here are other things that stood out from Seattle's remarkable comeback:
Seattle had been ineffective all day until Wilson finally put a drive together with passes to Baldwin and Marshawn Lynch — initially ruled a touchdown but called back because he stepped out of bounds. Wilson finished with a 1-yard scoring run to cut the lead to 19-14 with 2:09 left,Cheap NBA Store.

Waiting for them in Arizona: the last team to pull off back-to-back titles, the New England Patriots.
BEAST MODE: Lost in the chaos of the final minutes was Lynch setting a new career playoff high with 157 yards rushing. Lynch averaged 6.3 yards per carry and had 120 yards rushing in the second half and overtime.
Rodgers, limping on an injured calf, calmly led the Packers (13-5) downfield to set up Mason Crosby's fifth field goal, a 48-yarder with 14 seconds to go to force overtime.
LOST LACY: Eddie Lacy helped Green Bay control possession for much of the first half, rushing for 57 yards. He was limited to 16 yards on eight carries in the second half and overtime. Green Bay had just 28 offensive plays after halftime.
The onside kick went high to Packers tight end Brandon Bostick,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, but he couldn't gather it, and Seattle's Chris Matthews recovered at the 50. Lynch sped and powered his way to a 24-yard TD run. On the 2-point conversion, Wilson — about to be sacked — threw a desperate pass hauled in by Luke Willson to make it 22-19 with 1:25 remaining.
COMEBACK COMPLETE: The 16-point comeback was the largest in the second half in a conference title game. The Colts defeated the Patriots after trailing 21-6 in 2006,holesale Soccer Jerseys. Seattle is the first defending champion to reach the Super Bowl the following season since New England won consecutive titles in 2003-04.
For 56 minutes, it appeared Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers were destined for the Super Bowl. The Packers bullied the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and took advantage of unusual mistakes by Wilson. The 16-0 lead at halftime could have been closer to 30-0 if not for a series of goal-line stands by the Seahawks' defense.
"I'm usually pretty calm. But I just think that going through that game and going through the ups and the downs of the game, a lot of downs, more so than normal, that's for sure," Wilson said. "But just staying the course and continuing to believe in the guys I have around me."
"As a true competitor, you can't have any doubt. You can't lack any confidence, because if you go out there, you're already beat if you lack that confidence and that belief in yourself and your teammates," Seattle wide receiver Doug Baldwin said. "So, never any doubt. And when it got down to 5 minutes and we were still down by 12 points, we believed that we were going to find a way to pull it out. And obviously we did that."
SEATTLE (AP) — After the chaos subsided, Earl Thomas sat in his locker quietly searching for a description.
Then Wilson and Kearse struck, with Kearse — the target on all four of Wilson's interceptions — beating Tramon Williams on the winning pass. Kearse has also caught the winning score in last year's conference title win over San Francisco. Instead of a postgame television moment like last year with Richard Sherman shouting, Wilson was in tears.
All that made the eruption after Kearse's TD catch even more meaningful for a team that felt they were counted out a number of times through the season.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:37 , Processed in 0.068224 second(s), 26 queries .