2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-13 09:55:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Kalil apologized to reporters on Monday for not talking after the game and coach Mike Zimmer said "he was wrong in what he did" with the fan.
"It's about being a professional and taking coaching and not taking things personally when the coach is hard on you," Kalil said. "It's about knowing that they're trying to help you improve and me wanting to improve and coming out strong next week."
"I usually shrug that stuff off," Kalil said Monday. "Fans like to talk and say some things. But it's just something I could've been the bigger man and walked away. But it wasn't really that big of a deal."
"It was one of those things when I walked away it was, 'What am I doing?'" Kalil said. "That guy's not really worth my time. But whatever happened happened so I'll obviously learn from that and won't let him get the best of me. He just caught me at the right moment. Like I said,Cheap Jerseys From China, usually in one ear and out there other."
But Kalil has struggled mightily this season,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, routinely being overwhelmed by the pass rushers he is facing and committing penalties that have made it difficult for rookie quarterback Teddy Bridgewater and the rest of the offense to establish a rhythm.
EDEN PRAIRIE,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes, Minn. (AP) — A rough day on the field for Minnesota Vikings left tackle Matt Kalil against Green Bay was only compounded once he left the stadium that night.
Of greater concern is Kalil's performance on the field. He was drafted to be the cornerstone of the offensive line and is now charged with protecting Bridgewater, who is emerging as the new face of the franchise in the wake of Adrian Peterson's legal issues.
In the 24-21 loss to the Packers, Kalil was flagged for two holding penalties and a 15-yard facemask. After the game he declined to address reporters before walking to his vehicle, where a fan caught him "when I had a short fuse."
"We appreciate 99.9 percent of the fans, they're great for us and he should have conducted himself in a better manner," Zimmer said. "It's a good lesson for all of us. I know that in the past there have been times when I've been upset with people, too, but they pay money to go watch us play and watch us perform so they have a right to express their opinion. We just have to keep our composure and not let things get out of hand,Cheap Jerseys From China, I think."
Zimmer said the key to building Kalil's confidence begins with him raising his performance.
The former No. 4 overall draft pick is getting used to dealing with disgruntled fans. After a Pro Bowl season as a rookie in 2012, Kalil took a step back last year while dealing with an injured left knee. He had surgery in the offseason and reported to training camp hopeful that it would help him return to form as one of the promising young tackles in the game.
"We can try and build his confidence but you've got to go out and play good,NFL Jerseys China," Zimmer said. "That's part of it. That's how you get confident, you play good, really. You see teams that have that kind of swagger, because they're playing good. They have confidence; they have belief in what they can do. A lot of that's going to be up to him."

Video surfaced on Monday of Kalil knocking the hat off of a fan that was heckling him as he walked to his vehicle after Sunday's game, a relatively benign interaction that was more embarrassing than worrisome. But it only added fuel to the growing number of critics who say the embattled offensive lineman has been one of the struggling offense's biggest problems.
Kalil said he's suffering from a lack of confidence in addition to some discomfort in his left knee that is "off and on,Air Max 97 For Sale Cheap."
The line suffered another blow on Sunday when right tackle Phil Loadholt was lost for the remaining five games of the season because of a torn pectoral muscle. Mike Harris, a third-year pro who started 12 games in San Diego over the last two years, is expected to fill in starting on Sunday against Carolina.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 13:15 , Processed in 0.077227 second(s), 28 queries .