9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-29 06:47:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Original KISS drummer Peter Criss says that his feelings were "hurt" after AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler called his former tourmates a "comic-book rock band."In an interview earlier in the month with a Tampa radio station, Tyler stated about contemporaries KISS, "They've got a couple of hits, but they're more, they're comic book — you see them in their spackled faces." He added,China Jerseys Authentic, "It is different: a KISS lick,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, a Joe Perry lick — two different worlds, and sometimes depending on the time of day get offended. I hear that and I go,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 'Yeah, that's alright. Do they really mean it? And what's this all about?' And that's why I think AEROSMITH has been around forever, we really do take ourselves seriously." Tyler revealed that he "hated" KISS ever since one of their crew members got into a knife fight with an AEROSMITH roadie back in 1976, but added, "Since then I've gotten to know Gene [Simmons] and Paul, and they're beautiful people."While promoting his memoir, "Makeup To Breakup: My Life In And Out Of Kiss",Cheap NFL Jerseys China, on this morning's (Tuesday, October 23) edition of "Jim Kerr Rock & Roll Morning Show" on the WAXQ-FM / Q104.3 radio station in New York City, Criss was asked for his reaction to Tyler's comments."In my book,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, I really talk about our tour — the last tour we did with [AEROSMITH]," Criss said (see video below). "I found those guys to be sweethearts. I felt honored to be on stage with AEROSMITH. I think they're one of the greatest rock and roll bands in the world. "I could see how Steven loves Steven and he always wants the spotlight over him — he's always, 'Look at me. Look at me.' And that's OK,Cheap Jerseys From China, 'cause I had one of those in my band. The other two — Tom [Hamilton, bass] and Brad [Whitford,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, guitar] — treated my wife like a million bucks. Joe [Editor's note: Criss was presumably referring to drummer Joey Kramer, not guitarist Joe Perry] was a jerk. I say it in my book. He had a thing about the whole… he just didn't like us, he called us clowns and he didn't really like playing with us. So I now I hear even Steven jumped on the bandwagon. And it kind of hurts my feelings, 'cause I really like the guys. I think they are one of the greatest bands ever to hit the stage — and still are — and it's kind of strange that he said that, because he didn't give me that impression when we toured together."KISS frontman Paul Stanley lashed back at Tyler last week, telling "Rockline", "Maybe Steven's feeling a bit full of himself because he has an album coming out . . . When [the AEROSMITH] album comes out, let's put (it next to ours and) and let the music do the talking."Stanley went on to talk about the bands' 2003 tour, which featured KISS and AEROSMITH as co-headliners. "Steven insisted that they close the show. I really don't care, because as far as I am concerned, one way or another you're going to have to come up on the stage, so you can go on before us or after us. And that being said, he certainly had a chip on his shoulder back then about… There is some sort of… I don't know… ambivalence or just looking down his nose a bit towards KISS. So I have to say that seeing him go on after us and play to an underwhelmed audience and see people walking out didn't feel too bad to me … No matter who you think you are, don't wish for something that may come true.""Makeup To Breakup: My Life In And Out Of Kiss" is being released on October 23 via the Simon & Schuster imprint Scribner. Criss wrote the 320-page hardcover book with the help of Larry "Ratso" Sloman.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 22:50 , Processed in 0.067458 second(s), 26 queries .