10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-29 07:06:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Carol Anne Szel of Powerline recently conducted an interview with MÖTLEY CRÜE/SIXX: A.M. bassist Nikki Sixx. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.Powerline: How would you describe today's MÖTLEY CRÜE?Nikki Sixx: I think you'll get a different answer from everybody in the band. That's what I love about our band; it's like four different personalities. But in my opinion, I feel MÖTLEY CRÜE is built to insult you. We're here to assault you. I'm not interested in snuggling and a kiss. I just want to get right to fuckin'. And it's, like, SIXX: A.M. is seductive, sexually charged, beautiful evening out under the moon that ends up making love. Fortunately in a graveyard. MÖTLEY CRÜE, it's just like fucking a nasty stripper that's probably gonna give you a disease. And I'm proud of that. I don't want us to be tame; I don't ever want us to be rightable. The things that we do and say. And our lyrics, it amazes me to this day that they will play "Shout At The Devil" on radio. It says, "I'll be the love in your eyes; I'll be the blood between your thighs." I'm like, "Are you sure you're listening to the lyrics?" We're not BON JOVI. It's a miracle; the whole thing's a miracle.Powerline: What keeps you creatively stimulated after all these years?Nikki Sixx: Well, I have plateaus. You know,Nikola Vucevic Magic Jersey, I push and push and push myself, and I a lot of times watch other people in shock and awe, and they take on the energy of MÖTLEY CRÜE or my radio show or clothing and they go, "Oh, we're all about that." When I work with pyrotechnic companies, they don't ever come to me anymore and go , "Oh, this is our pyro." They come to me and go, "We designed a new head that shoots fire 30 feet and it will end with an explosion that's never been used before." Any time I'm involved in anything, everyone is always trying to find something new and exciting because we sort of pull that out of people.Powerline: I love your book, and I was particularly moved by chapter four; it really touched me. How would you compare your humility and success?Nikki Sixx: Thank you. You know,Custom Wizards Jersey, that's the greatest compliment I can get. You know,Charles Barkley Team USA Jersey, I struggle every day. And when I put it on paper, it helps me work out what it is I'm doing with my life. And you realize that you're not alone. You know, when you write a book and people say, "Man,Wizards Jersey, you know that touched me and I related to that." I have so many young readers that are like, "Dude, I totally know where you're coming from." Or fathers that have said, "I totally understand your struggle." And, you know, when you keep it to yourself you don't realize. It's kind of like these AA meetings. When you go to an AA meeting, you go, "Well,David Robinson Team USA Jersey, I'm not the only one that's having a hard day." And I think that's part of the beauty of writing is that you can just write it out,Patrick Patterson Raptors Jersey, even if it's only for yourself. You sort of start to get it out. And that's what photography is for me, too. I see something like "You Will Not Grow". And I remember I felt like I was being told by small-minded people that I could not be successful, I could not achieve my dream. And they were my dreams, not their dreams. And they were telling me what I can dream. And when I was doing the "You Will Not Grow" sessions, I wanted to capture that by having a very small person in Selena and having a very large person in George The Giant capturing that. Now whether or not that relates to other people or not, but it like uncorks something in you. You know what I mean? I don't think we really have an endzone in life. I think a lot of times people think, "I'm gonna work to get that car." "I'm gonna really get myself in shape to get that girl." And "I'm gonna work really hard to get that promotion." But that isn't, really, that's never really enough. So I'm trying to figure all that out myself, just like everybody else is, but if you live in the moment,Larry Bird Team USA Jersey, in the click of the camera, or in just the downbeat of the song, and if you can actually stay in that exact moment, in the moment that you can just smell her perfume, that moment, and don't worry about what's after that. If I can do that, put that on paper,Raptors Jersey, or capture that in a song, or capture that on my radio show, I know so many people relate and I feel so good. Because I don't feel alone.Read the entire interview from Powerline.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 13:45 , Processed in 0.057055 second(s), 28 queries .