2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-14 15:10:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOT LOOKING TO LEAVE: In past years, coordinators from New England's Super Bowl teams have become hot coaching commodities, including Josh McDaniels, Romeo Crennel and Eric Mangini. McDaniels has become a prospect for head coaching jobs again amid his second successful stint as offensive coordinator for the Patriots.
Bennett knows one place he is not hated: at home,Cheap NFL Jerseys. He has three daughters who keep him grounded.
PHOENIX (AP) — The Seahawks can be brash, boastful and over the top.
OPEN AND SHUT CASE?: The Super Bowl is being played in a stadium with a retractable roof,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping. The kickers for the teams were asked their thoughts on whether the league should open or close the roof for the game.
But one name rarely comes up in the coaching discussions: New England defensive coordinator Matt Patricia.
When told that a dominant defensive performance in the Super Bowl might garner him even more consideration, the 40-year-old coach said "I just hope we play a good game."
Steven Hauschka of the Seahawks has more experience at University of Phoenix Stadium than Patriots kicker Stephen Gostkowski because he plays in the building every season when Seattle faces off against division rival Arizona Cardinals. The league has said it plans to keep the roof open, but could change if there is inclement weather.
"People hate us because, you know, when you talk a lot of smack, people usually hate you,Air Max 90 Essential White And Black," he said on Super Bowl Media Day on Tuesday. "But when you talk a lot of smack and you back it up, they hate you even more. I think that's what it is.
"I've asked like five or six different people and no one has any answers. If you could tell me it'd be awesome," he said of whether the game will be played indoors or outdoors. "Whatever it is it's going to be warmer and less windy than what we had at Gillette stadium."
Hauschka said he has played at the stadium with the roof open and closed and said it doesn't make much difference,College Jerseys.
Patricia said that doesn't bother him, joking "I just want to come to work and make sure my key card works."
Gostkowski was hoping for some clarity on whether it will be open or closed, but said he will be prepared either way.
"There's a lot of estrogen going on, a lot of sensitivity," he said. "I have to break down my football barrier, being so macho all the time. Got to watch those kid movies, got to watch those girly things."

Problem is, Bennett believes America doesn't appreciate his team.
They also are champions, and defensive end Michael Bennett believes they've earned their right to be in the spotlight.
"People hate (Richard) Sherman because he says he's the best corner, and he plays like the best corner. So,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, it's just like one of those things where people just hate us because of who we are,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, but we embrace it. I like it. I like when people hate us, because our stocks go up, our jerseys are higher selling. It's pretty cool."
"We've played with it open before. Unless it's super windy I don't think the wind gets to the level of the field," he said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:05 , Processed in 0.039598 second(s), 26 queries .