2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-14 15:14:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
But what has long been viewed as a father-son relationship is evolving into a business partnership.
Before long, the star receiver said a deal wasn't about money, which prompted someone to ask what it was about.
"As a player, as a man, he's come a lot more than most will ever know," Stephen Jones said. "We've offered him some really nice contracts. We also have to respect his views on where it is. My take on those things is that they ultimately find a way."
None of the above bothered Bryant in London against Jacksonville, when he set a franchise record for yards receiving in a quarter with 158 with two touchdowns in the second period of Dallas' 31-17 win. The Cowboys' next game is at the New York Giants on Nov. 23.
Bryant believes that, too.
"I didn't make it a big deal my rookie year, my first year about getting to camp," Bryant said. "I remember when people thought I was going to hold out and I didn't. I just wanted to get in and show that I'm worthy of being in the NFL and I can be a dominant player."
The Cowboys had severe salary cap issues last offseason and also have NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray in the final year of his contract. While they could use the franchise tag on a player to put off a decision on a longer contract, at some point Dallas will have to pay to keep both along with quarterback Tony Romo.
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Dez Bryant smiled through a "no comment,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys," yet the questions kept coming about a new contract with the Dallas Cowboys.
Jones has said for months he wants a long-term deal with Bryant, and he says that answers the question about off-the-field concerns.
"It's all about respect," said Bryant,Wholesale China Jerseys, who was sitting at his locker when reporters showed up in a mostly empty room during the Cowboys' bye week Wednesday. "I am a very loyal person, but just don't test my loyalty."
"Not saying that they're not for me or anybody is for me, but I'm used to a family atmosphere,Jordan Shoes For Sale," said Bryant, closing in on his third straight 1,000-yard season with at least 10 touchdowns. "But we got money involved, so they got to make sure that they're making the right investment. And I got to make sure that I'm worthy of everything."
Detroit's Calvin Johnson, the league's highest-paid receiver, has a $113 million contract with $49 million guaranteed. Bryant says the guaranteed money is an important factor for him.
It's probably too early to call that a warning shot for owner Jerry Jones. But Bryant did recently replace agent Eugene Parker with a combination of Jay Z's Roc Nation management company and agent Tom Condon.
"People are going to say a lot of different things about you and if you get caught up in what's going on outside this building and that takes away from what your preparation is, you're probably not going to be your best," coach Jason Garrett said. "And I think Dez understands that."
"He represents the star. We want him to be proud of that," Jones said. "I'm real impressed with how he's evolved over the last several years,Nike Tns Cheap Online, or we wouldn't be in serious contract negotiations with him."
Meanwhile, Jones faced questions whether he was hesitant to give Bryant an expensive long-term contract because of issues away from the field that plagued his first two years in the league.

Bryant also made it clear early in his career that he appreciated Jerry Jones sticking with him through lawsuits over unpaid jewelry bills, a saggy pants episode with police at an upscale Dallas mall,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, and a domestic violence complaint involving his mother.
Executive vice president Stephen Jones said the Cowboys haven't had discussions with Bryant's new management team. Bryant, who has turned down several offers, has a base salary of $1.8 million this season.
After saying before the season that he didn't want negotiations to continue once the games began, Bryant changed course. He said he was willing for talks to resume as he wraps up a rookie deal worth $11.8 million over five years.
And the Cowboys want to give him that credit.
"At the end of the day, I want to win," Bryant said. "But at the same time, I have a family and that's what is important. I feel like, hey, I put the work in,Cheap Jerseys Online, I got to give myself some kind of credit."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:39 , Processed in 0.071017 second(s), 26 queries .