主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-14 17:53:14 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The NFC South is a laughingstock around the rest of the league, but the Falcons are making no apologies for being in position to make the playoffs despite being 0-6 against teams outside their division.
The Browns are trying to win two straight road games for the first time since 2008.
Josh Gordon is excited to be playing anywhere.
First-year coach Mike Pettine cautioned that the Browns have to be sure they don't give Gordon more than he can handle. He's familiar with some of the terminology in the playbook, but recognizing defenses could take some time.
Compare that with the Browns (6-4), who have a better record but two teams ahead of them in the tightly bunched AFC North.
"I just wanted to make sure I was in the best shape of my life and try to come out without missing a beat,NFL Jerseys Supply," Gordon said.
"I'm very ready," Gordon said. "I had a long time to get ready for it."
Somehow tied for first in their division despite a losing record,Air Max 98 Gundam Price, the Falcons will be back at the Georgia Dome for the first time in six weeks when they host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
"I've got to make sure I know how to get there," Atlanta coach Mike Smith quipped.
"It doesn't matter," Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan said. "We've got everything in front of us. We're not worried about what people say."
"The trap to fall into is,NFL Jerseys 2018, 'Hey, he's back, let's just go ahead and throw him out there for a bunch of plays,'" Pettine said. "There is certainly danger inherent in doing that. We have to be smart with how we do it."
SPREADING IT AROUND: Even though Julio Jones and Roddy White draw much of the attention, Ryan has thrown touchdown passes to nine players.
AGELESS BRYANT: One of Atlanta's biggest weapons is 39-year-old kicker Matt Bryant, who is 16 of 18 on field goal attempts, his only misses from 57 and 59 yards. He's made four field goals each of the past two weeks, including a game-winner against Carolina.
INJURY WOES: The Browns' defense took a couple of big hits with injuries to starting linebackers Karlos Dansby (knee) and Jabaal Sheard (foot). Dansby could be out up to a month, depriving Cleveland of its leading tackler. The Browns will get no sympathy from the Falcons, who have lost five offensive linemen, defensive leader Sean Weatherspoon, and special teams ace Antone Smith to season-ending injuries.

Gordon, who led the league with 1,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys,646 yards receiving a year ago,Nike Tns Cheap Online, is making his season debut for the Browns after serving a 10-game suspension for violating the NFL's drug policy.
Here are some other things to watch for when the Falcons take on the Browns:
The Falcons (4-6) climbed to the top of the anemic NFC South with two straight wins. They have not played a true home game since losing to the Chicago Bears on Oct. 12, and this will be only their second appearance at the Georgia Dome in a span of 66 days.
"We're taking it week by week," running back Steven Jackson said. "We don't want to get ahead of ourselves."
The Browns would be out.
BROWNS BACKS: Cleveland released disgruntled running back Ben Tate, who was unhappy with his role after carrying only two times in a 23-7 loss to Houston. The Browns are now going with a pair of rookie backs, including one who is familiar to fans in this part of the country. Isaiah Crowell started his college career at Georgia, but was kicked off the team. He has gained 358 yards and leads Cleveland with five rushing touchdowns. The Browns will also use Terrance West, who has 408 yards rushing.
ATLANTA (AP) — The Atlanta Falcons are thrilled to be playing at home,Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey.
RUN, FALCONS, RUN: The Falcons haven't had much success on the ground, ranking 24th in the league at 96.1 yards per game. This should be a chance to improve those numbers. Cleveland is 30th overall against the run, surrendering an average of more than 142 yards.
In practice this week, Hoyer was locked in on his favorite receiver.
"I can't wait to get to the Dome on Sunday," Ryan said. "I'm sure it will be rockin'."
Gordon may be rusty, but he figures to play a huge role right away. Just look at what happened last season, when he returned from a two-game suspension and was targeted 19 times by quarterback Brian Hoyer.
They have to beat a team that is eager to make a good impression on the home folks.
The schedule turns in the Falcons' favor the rest of the way, with four of their last six games at home.
If the playoffs began today, the Falcons would be in.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:12 , Processed in 0.055231 second(s), 23 queries .