2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-14 21:49:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Thankfully I got a second chance,MLB Jerseys From China," said Lambo,China Soccer Jerseys, who beat out veteran Nick Novak for the job. "I missed the first one and I just started laughing. Then I saw a flag on the field and said. 'Oh,Wholesale Jerseys, OK, let's try again.' Fortunately I had second chance."
NO-GO BOWE: Browns wideout Dwayne Bowe dropped the only pass he was thrown. He has sat out two games with a hamstring injury and has yet to catch a pass after the team signed him to a two-year, $12.5 free agent contract, with $9 million guaranteed.
O LINE: The Chargers were playing without three offensive line starters, left tackle King Dunlap, left guard Orlando Franklin and center Chris Watt.
MCCOWN COMES ON: Cleveland quarterback Josh McCown needed a big game to quiet critics who thought Johnny Manziel should be starting. McCown was 32 of 41 for 356 yards and two scores. The Browns had tied it at 27 on Josh McCown's 1-yard pass to Gary Barnidge with 2:09 to play and a 2-point conversion pass to Taylor Gabriel. That score was set up when the Browns won a challenge of McCown's 19-yard pass to Barnidge that originally was ruled incomplete. "You come home with a loss, it doesn't reflect the effort that was put into that game,Cheap Jerseys China," he said.
The winning kick preserved another sensational effort by Rivers, who threw for 358 yards and three touchdowns.
CHARGERS DEFENSE: Criticized for having only one sack in the first three games, San Diego dropped McCown four times, including twice by Jerry Attaochu and 1 1/2 times by Melvin Ingram.
RIVERS ROLLS: The veteran QB completed 23 of 38 passes. Working behind a makeshift line because of injuries, Rivers threw TD passes of 28 yards to Keenan Allen in the first quarter, 19 yards to Ladarius Green for the go-ahead score in the third quarter and a 1-yarder to John Phillips in the fourth. "It was just a scrappy game," Rivers said. "I don't know if it was our best game, but it was enough. To go to 1-3 with what we have coming up; to win, it was big." The Chargers host the Pittsburgh Steelers a week from Monday night and then travel to Green Bay.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — A combination of Philip Rivers' veteran grit and rookie Josh Lambo's second-chance field goal got the San Diego Chargers back on track,Authentic Baltimore Ravens Jersey.
Said Cleveland coach Mike Pettine: "That's when you're in a desperation block situation. It's a very makeable field goal so you just say,Cheap Jerseys USA, 'Yeah, I got to try to time it up the best I can."
Given a second chance because of a penalty, Lambo kicked a 34-yard field as time expired to lift the Chargers to a 30-27 victory against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
"I saw the offside so I didn't have much of a reaction on the first one," Rivers said of Lambo's kick. "I knew he was going to get a re-do. He stepped up. That will be big for his confidence, too. That was big for him early in his career because we are going to need him down the stretch."
Lambo got that second chance because Cleveland's Tramon Williams was whistled for being offside on Lambo's 39-yard attempt, which he pushed wide right.
Here are some things that stood out in the Chargers' win:
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:21 , Processed in 0.072812 second(s), 28 queries .