2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-14 23:09:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We're just two games into it and you know, obviously, the offenses are very much aware of his ability," Fisher said. "The ball's coming out quick. He's played well against the run. He's been putting good pressure on the passer. He just hasn't gotten there yet with the ball in the hand. I expect him to have an outstanding year."
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Robert Quinn led the NFC and set a St. Louis Rams record with 19 sacks last season. He has yet to get his first one of 2014, and he's never taken down Dallas quarterback Tony Romo,China NFL Jerseys, either.
It's just a matter of time before he puts a quarterback on the turf given his track record. Quinn is not worried.
NOTES: QB Shaun Hill (thigh), WR Tavon Austin (knee),Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, TE Cory Harkey (knee) were limited in practice. All three are listed as questionable. Fisher said it will be a "game time decision" on Hill or Austin Davis at quarterback. ... DE Chris Long (ankle) has a long cast on his left leg almost to the knee after having surgery. He is riding a four-wheel scooter to get around the locker room and his home.
That's the mark of a talented athlete.
"Teams are doing some chips or extra protections. They always know where he's at," Williams said. "We just need to get into some situations where we can turn him loose at little bit more,Air Max 90 Black And White, too. But he's had a lot of impact on plays. He's sped their process up before the ball is ever snapped because they do know where he's at.
While he is still in search of his first sack of the season, he has been credited by coaches with four quarterback pressures and six quarterback hits in two games. Quinn also has two tackles for loss in the run game.
Last week, Quinn agreed to a four-year contract extension worth $65.5 million that will keep him a Ram until 2019. The deal averages $14.2 million a season and gives him $41.2 million in guaranteed money.
The defensive end would like to end both those streaks on Sunday when the Cowboys (1-1) visit the Rams (1-1). This will be the third time in the last four seasons the two teams have met.
Romo has been sacked seven times in the first two games this season.
"He does things I can't coach," Williams said. "I'm glad he's on our side."
Coach Jeff Fisher said is not worried about Quinn getting sacks and creating havoc.
"I'll tell you this,Anthony Steen Dolphins Jersey, he's done a great job against the run. He's done some really, really good jobs in the run game and it's been kind of silent. He's a really good football player. He affects the passing game even when he's not sacking the quarterback."
"He's kind of slippery," Quinn said about Romo on Friday after practice at Rams Park. "I don't know if he gets enough credit for that. He definitely can make things happen when he gets out of the pocket. I've got to find that fine line and just get him down.
Quinn is looking to build off his breakout year in 2013 when he set the franchise record for sacks, topping Kevin Carter's 17 in the Super Bowl-winning 1999 season. Quinn had at least one sack in 11 of 16 games last season. He had five multi-sack games, including three in which he recorded three sacks.
"It's only two games in. I need to get on my high horse and quit playing around," Quinn said, laughing. "You slowly chip away and once you get the first one, it seems like a million more will come right after. I'll keep going out there and working my craft and try to make something happen."
He earned the money. Quinn, a first-round pick at No. 14 in 2011, was an All-Pro and Pro Bowl selection in 2013 while recording 19 sacks and seven forced fumbles.
In his tenure in St. Louis,Wholesale Jerseys China, Quinn has developed into one of the NFL's top defenders.
"It's an honor for the Rams to do that for me,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys," Quinn said as teammate Chris Long sat nearby using his phone to make the sound of a cash register. "At the end of the day, my family is taken care of. You play this sport for the love of the game, but you want to be able to take care of your family when you're doing it."
"I've had him wrapped up a few times, but he's so elusive. We have another shot come Sunday, and, hopefully, we can get back there multiple times."
Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams notes opposing offenses have been doing a few things so far to try and keep Quinn at bay.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:58 , Processed in 0.075092 second(s), 26 queries .