9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-29 09:47:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
SOUNDGARDEN's first song in 15 years, "Live To Rise",Wholesale NHL Jerseys China, which will be featured in the end credits to this year's highly anticipated movie, "Marvel's The Avengers", is available for streaming in its entirety at KISW.com. "Live To Rise" is included on "Avengers Assemble", a 14-track compilation of music from and inspired by the film. "Avengers Assemble" will be released on May 1.SOUNDGARDEN stated, "We've been hard at work on our new album, which will come out this fall. When the opportunity arose to write an original song for 'Marvel's The Avengers' film came our way,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, we thought it could be a cool match. We are excited to release our new song 'Live To Rise', which is also the only new song in the film.""The Avengers" original motion picture soundtrack, with score by Oscar-nominated and Grammy-winning composer Alan Silvestri ("Captain America: The First Avenger", "Forrest Gump", the "Back To The Future" trilogy) will be available at online retailers on May 1.In addition to SOUNDGARDEN's "Live To Rise", the "Avengers Assemble" collection features original songs inspired by the exciting and action-packed film event. The diverse range of artists includes RISE AGAINST, SHINEDOWN, BUSH and REDLIGHT KING."Avengers Assemble" track listing:01. Live To Rise - SOUNDGARDEN02. I'm Alive - SHINEDOWN03. Dirt And Roses - RISE AGAINST04. Even If I Could - PAPA ROACH 05. Unbroken - BLACK VEIL BRIDES 06. Breath - SCOTT WEILAND07. Comeback - REDLIGHT KING 08. Into The Blue - BUSH09. A New Way To Bleed (Photek Remix)" - EVANESCENCE10. Count Me Out - PUSHERJONES11. Shoot To Thrill - THEORY OF A DEADMAN12. Wherever I Go - BUCKCHERRY 13. From Out Of Nowhere - FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH14. Shake The Ground - CHERRI BOMBAdditional track on the international release:15. Pistols At Dawn - KASABIAN SOUNDGARDEN entered singer Chris Cornell's studio in Los Angeles in March 2011 to begin recording the band's first album in 15 years. Adam Kaspar, who co-produced SOUNDGARDEN's last record, 1996's "Down On The Upside",Cheap NHL Jerseys, has been working with the group on the new effort as well.When asked how he would compare SOUNDGARDEN's new material to the group's previous efforts, Cornell told Australia's rock station Triple M, "It sounds like SOUNDGARDEN, but I wouldn't say it's similar. I think there are parts of it that are gonna remind anybody of us, but we've always kind of progressed from album to album. So it's definitely not a throwback. It's not us getting back to our roots — it's not that — it's just kind of a natural progression, I think."SOUNDGARDEN released a CD/DVD retrospective set in September 2010 called "Telephantasm", featuring singles,NHL Jerseys Wholesale, album cuts, live material and the previously unavailable "Black Rain",NHL Jerseys China, which has been nominated for a Grammy Award.SOUNDGARDEN's first-ever official concert album, titled "Live On I5", sold 11,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 47 on The Billboard 200 chart. The set is compiled of live tracks from a 1996 West Coast tour by the band and is named after the Interstate 5. SOUNDGARDEN had intended to release the tapes of these shows as its first live album shortly after the tour, but the group ended up disbanding and the tapes were left in the studio, untouched for years.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 08:32 , Processed in 0.064283 second(s), 26 queries .