2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-15 08:25:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"These people have been working on the game for countless years,Wholesale China Jerseys," he said. "With all the pride they put into it, it's great to see the final product."
Prior to that match,China Jerseys Cheap, there was only one other regular-season game in NFL history that concluded without a punt, a Sept. 13 1992 affair between Buffalo and San Francisco.
Matthews said Packers linebacker Jamari Lattimore and safety Chris Banjo are the most enthusiastic "Duty" gamers on the team,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Essential.
For the Packers, the dubious mark is in part a reflection of this season. The defense is worst in the league against the run, giving up more than 153 yards per game. The up-tempo offense led by quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been unstoppable at times.
"My life is a lot different now than when I was 24," the 37-year-old Brady said. "Like on a bye week, I couldn't wait to get out of town — where were we going and there are all these things to do. And now I see all my teammates doing the same stuff and I say, 'Go enjoy it because you're going to be married with three kids someday and it's going to be a lot different.' "
"Both teams executed pretty well last time with no punts — which for us is kind of old hat," Rodgers joked Wednesday, eliciting laughs.
Joe Philbin missed two days of practice this week to attend his father's funeral in Massachusetts. While the Miami Dolphins said the workouts went smoothly, they felt the absence of their coach, a notorious stickler for detail.
Some things have changed for Brady as the years have gone by. With three children,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he doesn't have the freedom that younger players do in deciding how to spend his bye week. The Patriots resume play on Nov. 16 at Indianapolis.
"You wouldn't find this work interesting unless you enjoyed playing as well," he said of his one-day intern stint. "I've loved video games since I was a little kid, especially the 'Call of Duty' series. This is awesome for me.
"It's probably better that I'm not around," Philbin said with a smile. "You know how that goes."
"I'm sure some of my teammates and fellow gamers are going to be a little jealous,Cheap Jerseys From China," Matthews said.
Then he'll start throwing again. Full recovery was estimated at three months.
"I make sure to team up with them," he said. "We have similar schedules, so it's always fun to be on the same team and start playing."
PUNTING PUNTS: The Green Bay Packers own an unusual record in the punting department. Rather, a lack of punts.
RED FLAG ON RED FLAGS: First-year head coach Jay Gruden has yet to win a replay challenge.
Matthews was back to his day job this week with the Packers. They host the Bears on Sunday night. Perhaps when he's done, Matthews will unwind by playing the latest version of the blockbuster franchise.
Cassel has had wires sticking out of his foot to help the bones heal; he wears a boot and uses a cart to get around. Soon, he'll be able to resume walking and return to the sideline for games to serve as another aid for Bridgewater and the offense.
"It was definitely crushing at first, especially because of all the hard work that went into this offseason, the battle so to speak," Cassel said. "Winning the job and then having it all taken away from you with an injury in the third week of the season. But you deal with it. You know, that's part of the culture of football."
"I feel like I'm still the kid from Portola Drive," the street where he grew up in San Mateo, California, Brady said. "I know probably from the outside in it's different, but from the inside out, it's the same."
The 32-year-old Cassel, under contract with the Vikings through 2015, might have lost his last chance to be a starter. But he's kept his spirits up, relishing the extra time with his family and becoming even more of a mentor to Bridgewater. To stay sane and continue contributing to the team, Cassel has asked coaches for analytical projects he can take on, for example a review of recent plays inside the 20-yard line.
Gruden is 0 for 6 with the Washington Redskins, including a failed effort to get officials to turn in incomplete pass into an interception in last week's 29-26 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
JUST PLAIN TOM: Fans see Tom Brady as a great quarterback with plenty of money and a supermodel wife.
Green Bay has been involved in two games this season in which there was no punt by either team. It happened Oct. 26 in a 44-23 loss to the Saints, and Sept. 28 in a 38-17 win over the Bears.
Philbin also missed two days of practice last week to be with his father. The Dolphins then beat San Diego 37-0 to improve to 5-3, and they take a three-game winning streak into Sunday's game at Detroit.
Matthews started playing video games on Nintendo as a kid and never stopped even as he became one of the top linebackers in the NFL.
"The referees have got a tough job, but I don't know what the deal is," Gruden said. "I thought that for sure was an interception. All I can do is challenge them, man."
Matthews saw everything, from the animation and special effects needed to create the game to taking a turn at the voiceover work done in the game by actor Kevin Spacey. Spacey plays the egomaniacal leader of a private military corporation in the single-player story mode of the game.
No matter how many magazine covers he's on or high-profile events he attends with wife Gisele Bundchen, developing relationships with teammates remains "a big part of playing this game," he said.
The three-time Super Bowl champion for the New England Patriots sees another side.
"It's much like football, where people only see the finished product on Sunday," Matthews said. "They take for granted all the work that goes into it. It's much of the same with video games."
"I'm going to start begging here pretty soon," he added with a laugh. "Please just reverse one for me, good golly,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, but I thought for sure that was an interception."
"We see each other at our most vulnerable moments. When you lay it on the line like that, you develop a really special bond with those guys. That's nothing that I think about. It's just probably part of who I am, and it's probably why I love the game so much and it's why it's a really natural thing."
INTERN MATTHEWS: Green Bay linebacker Clay Matthews spent his off week answering the call to serve as an intern at Sledgehammer Studios.
"It's different not having him here," defensive tackle Jared Odrick said. "In practice he makes sure everybody's dotting their I's and crossing their T's, and that shoelaces aren't untied. It's a small thing, but as much as you may laugh at it, that's like the first sign of readiness, having your shoes tied. People who are less ready for practice usually have their shoes untied."
RECOVERING CASSEL: Matt Cassel knew he was the bridge to Teddy Bridgewater, the trustworthy veteran chosen to start at quarterback for Minnesota while the first-round draft pick developed. It turned out to be an abrupt transition, when Cassel broke multiple bones and sprained a ligament in his left foot in the third game of the season.

A video game junkie, Matthews got a behind-the-scenes peek at the making of the wildly popular "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" game. Matthews traded his uniform for trying on an exoskeleton suit, one of the accessories that goes with the game.
Green Bay and Chicago meet again Sunday at Lambeau Field.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 07:04 , Processed in 0.071532 second(s), 26 queries .