2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-16 03:10:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Some reasons why the Giants are back over .500, and the Bucs failed in a bid for their first two-game winning streak since 2013:
The defensive end's season debut went about as well as could have been expected Sunday,Cheap Jerseys From China, with the sixth-year pro helping the NFC East leaders rebound from a disappointing loss with a 32-18 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
RESILIENT BUNCH: The Giants defense entered ranked 32nd in total defense. A week after allowing 608 yards, including 505 yards and a record-tying seven touchdowns passing to Drew Brees, the unit held the Bucs to three first-half field goals — one after Tampa Bay's Sterling Moore returned an interception 18 yards to the Giants 13 and another after Winston and Evans teamed on a 68-yard catch and run to the New York 12.
The Giants (5-4) are last in the NFL with nine sacks. Pierre-Paul showed what kind of an impact he can have, especially late in the game with Jameis Winston trying to rally the Bucs (3-5).
"When you have an opportunity to win and you lose it based on things you did, correctable things,Alexander Nylander Jersey," the coach added, "it's disappointing."
STOPPING DOUGIE: The Bucs ran for 136 yards, but a big chunk on that came on Charles Sims' 59-yard burst in the fourth quarter. Doug Martin was limited to 31 yards on 11 attempts after beginning the day as the NFL's fourth-leading rusher.
Winston threw for 247 yards without an interception, but Tampa Bay didn't get into the end zone until the No. 1 overall pick in the draft scrambled 10 yards for a touchdown that trimmed New York's lead to 20-18 early in the fourth quarter.
Pierre-Paul didn't have a sack in his first action since losing his right index finger and suffering additional damage to the hand in a July 4 fireworks accident. However, he did finish with two tackles and a pair of quarterback hits while handling a bigger workload than the Giants anticipated this soon.
BUTTERFINGERS: Tampa Bay's Mike Evans had eight receptions for 152 yards, but also had several key drops while being targeted 19 times. Winston, who hasn't thrown an interception or fumbled in his past four games, threw 17 times combined to six other receivers.
"That was probably more than I expected him to play. He was at his best in the last drive,Air Max 97," Coughlin said, noting the Pierre-Paul's superb conditioning was a factor. "He did help us at the end. You saw him chase the quarterback at the right a couple of times. That helped tremendously."
"Thought we were ready to get over the hump, but we're not quite there yet," Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith said,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, lamenting dropped passes, untimely penalties and other mistakes that undermined his team.
The rookie's 2-point conversion pass to the rear of the end zone was caught out of bounds. The Giants sealed the victory with Josh Brown kicking two of his four field goals over the next 9 minutes. Wade scooped up an errant lateral to punctuate the finish.
"I had fun out there. Just being with my teammates and help them win the game, I felt great,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit," Pierre-Paul said.
ELI'S DAY: Manning improved to 5-0 vs. the Bucs, including a playoff victory in 2007. He threw TD passes of 8 yards to Rueben Randle and 4 yards to Shane Vereen while building a 17-9 halftime lead.

"Its not normal for me to come out of the game,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, but it takes time," he added. "If it was up to me, I would have never come out."
Eli Manning threw for 213 yards and two touchdowns, and the defense showed resiliency to rebound from the previous week's 52-49 loss at New Orleans.
The Giants recovered three fumbles, and Trevin Wade returned one of them 2 yards for a touchdown with no time remaining.
THE DRIVE: Clinging to a 23-18 lead, the Giants forced a punt to get the ball back with 4:57 to play in the fourth quarter. Eli Manning extended what turned into a 10-play, 54-yard drive with a 9-yard completion to Odell Beckham, Jr., who made a nice sliding catch. Brown's 44-yard field goal made it 26-18 and left Tampa Bay with just 26 seconds to respond.
One of coach Tom Coughlin's goals was to keep Pierre-Paul fresh enough to be effective in the fourth quarter. That objective was met, even though the 6-foot-5, 278-pound end played 73 percent (46 of 63) of the team's defensive snaps.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Jason Pierre-Paul gave the New York Giants a taste of what they've been missing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 15:53 , Processed in 0.064983 second(s), 28 queries .